Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

This kinda ticks me off

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM
  • 52 Replies
1 mom liked this

So Victoria Secrets is coming out with a 50 shades line, I keep thinking of the women like me who wount be able to buy any of that stuff because they don't carry sizes for bigger women.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_style/146554/50_shades_of_grey_lingerie

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommeeTo4
by Smart Mouth McGee on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:01 PM
And they don't carry many styles in an A cup so it isn't just big girls that get screwed.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I don't buy victoria secret, I think it is to pricey. I am not huge, but I have small boobs and a plump tummy, nothing ever fits..LOL

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I never relized that they don't carry a lot styles in an A cup. Looks like that store is coming up short all around.

Quoting MommeeTo4:

And they don't carry many styles in an A cup so it isn't just big girls that get screwed.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Yes, I agree. Nothing ever fits me right from there.  Add on the price factor and I will go with my boring tshirts.  Although dh likes me in just undies peeking out from under the tshirt.

Quoting Captain-Howdy:

I never relized that they don't carry a lot styles in an A cup. Looks like that store is coming up short all around.

Quoting MommeeTo4:

MommeeTo4
by Smart Mouth McGee on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Yep unless you are skinny with huge boobs you are screwed lol

I want sexy bras, I get stuck with plain cotton :( not cute

Quoting Captain-Howdy:

Quoting MommeeTo4:

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree for what you get its way over priced, you be better off grabbing a couple leafs and some duct tape.

Quoting Thelmama:

I don't buy victoria secret, I think it is to pricey. I am not huge, but I have small boobs and a plump tummy, nothing ever fits..LOL

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM

LOLlaughing

Quoting Captain-Howdy:

I agree for what you get its way over priced, you be better off grabbing a couple leafs and some duct tape.

Quoting Thelmama:

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Not cool, not cool at all. I can't even find cotton ones I get stuck with granny bras unless I want to travel 20 miles out of the way to go to a specialized store.

Quoting MommeeTo4:

Yep unless you are skinny with huge boobs you are screwed lol

I want sexy bras, I get stuck with plain cotton :( not cute

Quoting Captain-Howdy:

Quoting MommeeTo4:

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:04 AM
They don't carry anything XL or D and up bras...at least at my local store. I know since I asked a couple months ago.
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Not to mention they are pricey
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)