Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

This kinda ticks me off

Posted by   + Show Post

So Victoria Secrets is coming out with a 50 shades line, I keep thinking of the women like me who wount be able to buy any of that stuff because they don't carry sizes for bigger women.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_style/146554/50_shades_of_grey_lingerie

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:59 AM
That's interesting. I'm a bigger girl too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Well they carry their sizes based of what women want in the area, my thought on that is who have you been talking to? I bet there are women every once in a while who would like to go in and buy a pink shirt just to do something nice for them selfs but can't because half the time they don't carry sizes bigger then a large

Quoting Kmakksmom:

They don't carry anything XL or D and up bras...at least at my local store. I know since I asked a couple months ago.

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Quoting Captain-Howdy:

I agree for what you get its way over priced, you be better off grabbing a couple leafs and some duct tape.

Quoting Thelmama:

I don't buy victoria secret, I think it is to pricey. I am not huge, but I have small boobs and a plump tummy, nothing ever fits..LOL

Girlll...I cannot show your comment to my fourteen-year-old daughter; she thinks she is the next Victoria Secret's Angel.

wenchmommy381
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Hell... I can't buy anything from Vicky's because of my size.

And I can't imagine anything from a "50 Shades" line being comfortable.

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Can not???

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Or in one piece

Quoting wenchmommy381:

Hell... I can't buy anything from Vicky's because of my size.

And I can't imagine anything from a "50 Shades" line being comfortable.

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Quoting Captain-Howdy:

Can not???

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

are you asking me why I cannot show her your message or "cannot" versus "can not"?

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:22 PM
The first

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Quoting Captain-Howdy:

The first

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Okay. My fourteen-year-old LOVES LOVES LOVES Victoria's Secret. She first became acquainted with the store after buying scents with her best male friend, Jessie (he thinks Victoria's Secret should have an angel line for gay males, but that is another story).Soon whenever we would go in there (to buy scents because I damn sure cannot buy underwear from there), her eyes would wander towards the bras, thongs, and what have you. One day I had extra money and asked her did she want to buy bras (they were two for $49, padded, lacy, neon Vegas pink...sigh). She said yes, got fitted, and that was it. Her underwear looks much better and more expensive than mine do! So whatever negative thing is said about Victoria's Secret, she takes it personally like it is blasphemy. Yet I agree with you and the rest of the members about the sizes and prices of Victoria's Secret. 

zeesmuse
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Frederick's of Hollywood got the majority of my business...

Back when I had money...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)