Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

This kinda ticks me off

Posted by   + Show Post

So Victoria Secrets is coming out with a 50 shades line, I keep thinking of the women like me who wount be able to buy any of that stuff because they don't carry sizes for bigger women.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_style/146554/50_shades_of_grey_lingerie

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Replies (31-40):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:30 PM
They actually carry my hard to find size (34DD), but the price keeps me away. Although - I REALLY need new bras!
Megan11587
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:33 PM
I'm a 34 D and I find that size is very difficult to find anywhere! All of the D cups are 38 and up around here
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Lane bryant has cute bras for C and up. i think their band sizes start at 36. Also the hanes outlets have everything for every size.
GreenEyes8707
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

They make women feel like they should be this perfect little figure for their man, its wrong. Makes women feel like they are not good enough, and need to loose weight, and that they wont have a man unless they are skinny.. Its a load of bull

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont buy anything from victoria secret. Too pricey
kimsardo
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I wonder why they don't make all the sizes?

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:30 PM

they may be pricey, but that's the only place i can get bras that fit me. i'm excited! i <3 VS!

dcdmattison03
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

exactly

Quoting MommeeTo4:

And they don't carry many styles in an A cup so it isn't just big girls that get screwed.

little.worthen
by Tessie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Actually the quality of the clothes and underwear are excellent. Which is why I only buy Victoria secret. I am actually wearing a pair of sweatpants I got from there last year. And I have some fro 5+ years ago, still in excellent condition

Quoting Captain-Howdy:

I agree for what you get its way over priced, you be better off grabbing a couple leafs and some duct tape.

Quoting Thelmama:

I don't buy victoria secret, I think it is to pricey. I am not huge, but I have small boobs and a plump tummy, nothing ever fits..LOL

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM
I totally understand you I wear a 38 F to a 38 G the size is so uncommon the last time I went into the bra boutique to find some thing the sales lady said the last time she had seen that size some one had a boob job done! :O

Quoting zeesmuse:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)