Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

This kinda ticks me off

Posted by   + Show Post

So Victoria Secrets is coming out with a 50 shades line, I keep thinking of the women like me who wount be able to buy any of that stuff because they don't carry sizes for bigger women.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_style/146554/50_shades_of_grey_lingerie

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Sounds like there trying to get rid of them that's what happen at my store they had a whole bunch in selection then they dropped down to like four or five then they were gone.

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

They have like 3 bras with DD cup at my store. So frustrating.

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:40 PM
I've never bought there perfume and the only underwear I can buy from them are cotton panties those are the only ones that will go over my hips with out having to go all WW3 on them

Quoting AlyssaN:

I only buy their scents and the boy shorts since they are good quality. In bras I'm a 36 DD so I have to go to Nordstrom and buy wacoal. I have tried on hundreds of other brands and none fit as well. And they're lacy :) they are pricey ($48) but last a lot longer than the cheaper brands.

rune777
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

i swiched to sports bras that way in some of my low cut shirts it looks like im waring a tank under no one carrys cute braws fo big busted chicks

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM
I so agree with you a woman who looks like she stole tweety birds legs does not look attractive or healthy at all!

Quoting GreenEyes8707:

They make women feel like they should be this perfect little figure for their man, its wrong. Makes women feel like they are not good enough, and need to loose weight, and that they wont have a man unless they are skinny.. Its a load of bull

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM
All there sizes are based on what thy think women should look like with there cup sizes that's why the smaller the chest the smaller the cup size bigger the chest the bigger the cup size, it's why my size 38 F-G makes absolute no sense to some people but at the same time in England that a common size.

Quoting Kris_pbg:

Quoting Megan11587:

I'm a 34 D and I find that size is very difficult to find anywhere! All of the D cups are 38 and up around here

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM
It's because they believe no one will hit them

Quoting kimsardo:

I wonder why they don't make all the sizes?

Captain-Howdy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM
That's a good idea!

Quoting rune777:

i swiched to sports bras that way in some of my low cut shirts it looks like im waring a tank under no one carrys cute braws fo big busted chicks

rune777
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

that and thay are way more comfy

Quoting Captain-Howdy:

That's a good idea!

Quoting rune777:

reava
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:35 PM
They don't carry my size of bras and everything else is waaay overpriced
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Yep. I had to go to 3 stores to find a bra for my wedding because my boobies are too small

Quoting MommeeTo4:

And they don't carry many styles in an A cup so it isn't just big girls that get screwed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)