Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Some where to be

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM
  • 16 Replies

thank you ladies so much for being here. I am a 35 year old mom with three children and I would just love to scream all day if I felt like i wouldn't get a headache. I have 2 girls and a boy. Ages 11, 7,and 6. I have been dealing with health issues for the last 14 years and i can't take it anymore. i feel like there is nobody around that knows how to really be there for me because of course nobody was really there for them. So i am very happy that i can talk to others and then feel good at the end of the day. I am slowly but surely being able to feel good moving around again, but i don't know exactly where, or how to start. so thank you again.

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peacemom28
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:42 PM

What do you mean by this?

Quoting PandorasWorld:

thank you ladies so much for being here. I am a 35 year old mom with three children and I would just love to scream all day if I felt like i wouldn't get a headache. I have 2 girls and a boy. Ages 11, 7,and 6. I have been dealing with health issues for the last 14 years and i can't take it anymore. i feel like there is nobody around that knows how to really be there for me because of course nobody was really there for them. So i am very happy that i can talk to others and then feel good at the end of the day. I am slowly but surely being able to feel good moving around again, but i don't know exactly where, or how to start. so thank you again.

charjones
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Stay cool and strong. Have faith and stay strong for them children.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:27 AM
Good Luck to you! Welcome :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:46 AM
welcome!
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Raising children is hard, they fight on a daily bases, you have to pick up after them, you have to keep track of them, ect but they do and will grow up and when they all leave then the peace of mind you were waiting for become loneliness.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:52 AM

Quoting charjones:

Stay cool and strong. Have faith and stay strong for them children.

Yes!

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:23 AM
Welcome to the group!
PandorasWorld
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM

There are those that said no matter what happens to me that they would be there for my children. when I have "episodes" regarding my health. Where is everybody that said they would be there. My son has an uncle who stays with us and doesn't do a damn thing with him. but he complains when he begins to whine or  when his sisters baby him. I am having hard moments with health with each and everyday. I get more complaints on how i shouldn't punish them on how i should raise them. but at the end of the day nobody is here to help them if physically i can't. so trusting is very hard. nobody is really here for my children but me. Crying everyday is becoming a very common.

PandorasWorld
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I feel that same way. i can't wait for them to get the blizz out but i can't imagine not having that "(i'm telling, stop hitting me, leave me alone, get out of my room)" . But i can admit there would be a whole lot of quiet going on. and a part of my craziness does need that at least 4 hours of the day.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM

What kind of medical issues have you had? :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)