Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

ive tried it all!!!!!!!!! i think......

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM
  • 6 Replies
My 3 month old is never happy. I dont know if shes hurtin or just a loud n emotional cryer any advice. Doc says shes great. Til i bring her home:/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Groove
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
what triggers it? A lot of moms forget that the baby spent 9 months of its life being held. Its a hard transition for momma and baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I had to deal with that when my fourteen-year-old was a baby. As soon as she was put down, she acted as though the world was ending.So I decided bathe with her, with soft soothing music and low lights. The next thing I would know, she was asleep. Long car rides (sometimes we would just go to a faraway grocery store just so her little self could sleep!), walking around the block, and putting her in the baby tune-up swing helped, too.

It does not seem like it now, but it gets easier. By this time next year, you'll be wishing to just pick her up to hold her.

KRIZZ25
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM
are u swaddling her ?? or are u stressed?? baby can tell wen moma is upset or stressed..
mamasbelly3
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Our son has those days when the life if a baby seems so hard.

Warm bath with classical music playing.

Classical music in general. I grew up listening to it to put me to sleep. During the day we listen to jazz.

Like the other moms said...if your stressed or sad your baby knows. And that is sooooo true.

Good luck. Oh and I read to him. Even if its just a magazine. Ooooh &...lol sorry. If I have a lot to do I put him in his backpack carrier facing out. He loves it and within a few min he's knocked out.
Goinutswit3
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Thanks im going to try the far grocery store n walkn. I m exhausted. Which surprises me shes my 3rd my other 2 were not this unhappy. Thanks

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

I had to deal with that when my fourteen-year-old was a baby. As soon as she was put down, she acted as though the world was ending.So I decided bathe with her, with soft soothing music and low lights. The next thing I would know, she was asleep. Long car rides (sometimes we would just go to a faraway grocery store just so her little self could sleep!), walking around the block, and putting her in the baby tune-up swing helped, too.

It does not seem like it now, but it gets easier. By this time next year, you'll be wishing to just pick her up to hold her.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM

My youngest was that way.  I would swaddle him and put him in is bouncer right next to a fan.  The noise would help him fall asleep.  The kid still can't sleep unless a fan is running.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN