Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

im up and your up but why?

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:00 AM
  • 21 Replies
Im up because my 1 yr old decided 2 hours of sleep is just perfect to start her day. We have been up since 12:30, with a few short naps here n there lasting tell i put her in bed. Hubby is now up getting ready for work so they are playing with toys while he watches the news.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:07 AM

i'm up simply because i cannot sleep. i've tried and it just hasn't worked. oh well. i can live a day without sleep. 

cowgirls10181
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:22 AM
I to can live with little to no sleep, sorry you cant sleep. Dd thought she could go with daddy to work, got her jacket and shoes on before he left then cried for him when he left for work.. oh well. She is back to playing with her toys. Sibblings will be getting up soon for school.

Quoting luvmybug:

i'm up simply because i cannot sleep. i've tried and it just hasn't worked. oh well. i can live a day without sleep. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Hope you guys got some rest!
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:27 AM

It's time to start the day!  Making Kody's breakfast right now and then waking him up to get ready.  Then I have to get myself ready for work as well.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:38 AM

cause my kids buses come to gosh darn early........grrrrrrrrrrr.  What middle schooler is awake enough to be on a bus by 6:25 and elem schooler on the bus by 7.  We have to get up at 5:30 to get everyone fed and ready.  Add to that time change and I have been waking up at 4:30 am and just laying there trying to hold onto sleep and dreams.........I'm soooooooooooooooo tired, seeing as how I have insomnia and rarely get to sleep before 1........I need SLEEP.  Okay done now. LOL

lapcounter
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Dang that sucks!

Quoting Thelmama:

cause my kids buses come to gosh darn early........grrrrrrrrrrr.  What middle schooler is awake enough to be on a bus by 6:25 and elem schooler on the bus by 7.  We have to get up at 5:30 to get everyone fed and ready.  Add to that time change and I have been waking up at 4:30 am and just laying there trying to hold onto sleep and dreams.........I'm soooooooooooooooo tired, seeing as how I have insomnia and rarely get to sleep before 1........I need SLEEP.  Okay done now. LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
malibucj
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Im up because I'm in the hospital wiht pneumonia and they won't stop coming here to do this or that! But on the other hand, I'd be up if I wasn't getting ready for work.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Yes it does.  It makes no sense either! My son's school starts by 7:15 and the girls by 8.  I do not get how it takes an HOUR to get the girls to school and 45 minutes for my son. I wonder how many kids fall asleep on the bus in the mornings..LOL

Quoting lapcounter:

Dang that sucks!

Quoting Thelmama:

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Feel better. Yeah, you never get sleep in a hospital. They'd literally wake you up to give you a sleeping pill. LOL

Quoting malibucj:

Im up because I'm in the hospital wiht pneumonia and they won't stop coming here to do this or that! But on the other hand, I'd be up if I wasn't getting ready for work.

AleaKat
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Cause I have to get a shower and get my kid ready for school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)