Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Word to the WISE..do not EVER(possibly tmi for some)

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 9 Replies

Upchuck jalepenos.....sorry I know tmi.

Today I got a burrito thing and asked for fresh jalepenos. Love them.  Anyway, they were hotter than normal.  drank a little milk to dull the heat.  I have done this before.  Anyway..not 30 minutes after lunch, I literally lost my lunch. NO idea why......just became so sick.  Now my whole esophogus is on fire and I can't drink anything cause I do not think it will stay down......

okay back to your scheduled reading...sorry for tmi...

I may never eat that burrito thing again........sigh

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:26 PM
haha but just be glad they didn't come out the other end wowzer now that hurts lol sorry tmi I know
mom2priceboys
by Julie on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM

hey the best thing to throw up is maple bar donuts hahaha

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Oh no!  Do you still have your gall bladder?  I haven't been able to eat anything spicy since I had mine taken out.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Ouch!  That sounds just miserable.  :(

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Thanks y'all..unfortunately either I have a virus or food poisoning.....have mercy......I just had to take anti nausea meds..........yes coming out the other end is not pleasant either..........groan.......hopefully I will sleep this off......

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Yikes!  You know...I drank milk once after having some spicy stuff *Leigh SWEARS that it helps* and I just threw everything up very shortly after drinking the milk.  That's when I found out I am lactose intolerant.  Nice way to find out, huh?  lol...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Thanks..the anti nausea meds are taking the edge off. I couldn't take it until I went to pick up the kids at school. It would happen on the day I have to drive and pick them up, instead of when they ride the bus. LOL

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Yikes!  You know...I drank milk once after having some spicy stuff *Leigh SWEARS that it helps* and I just threw everything up very shortly after drinking the milk.  That's when I found out I am lactose intolerant.  Nice way to find out, huh?  lol...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

peacemom28
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM

:( Poor thing..thats awful!! I puked up chili once...woofda. Not a good day. Get better soon!

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Oh no!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN