Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Black Friday deals!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:33 PM
  • 13 Replies
Anybody eyeing any great deals?

Dh and I are hoping to sit down tonight and figure out what dh will go out for this year!
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:30 PM

There are some things.  I *have* to get the 3rd season of the Vampire Diaries this year.  Pjs for the kids, our tv is going out so maybe one of those.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Our TV died a few weeks ago - we contemplated waiting - but it was about a month ago now - and black friday seemed far away....  (Plus, the tv deals tend to be the ones people go crazy for!  We didn't want to wait all that time and be empty handed!  LOL!)

Perfect for a tv on the way out though!

Quoting Kmakksmom:

There are some things.  I *have* to get the 3rd season of the Vampire Diaries this year.  Pjs for the kids, our tv is going out so maybe one of those.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that we are just going to take advantage of the online sales this year.  There really is nothing out there that I have to have. 

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Our TV died a few weeks ago - we contemplated waiting - but it was about a month ago now - and black friday seemed far away....  (Plus, the tv deals tend to be the ones people go crazy for!  We didn't want to wait all that time and be empty handed!  LOL!)

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Walmarts have a few great sales on Tv's from 32', 42'. and 50". If I had the money I would grab all...great deals

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't have waited either if it died.  We are thinking ahead and since Black Friday is coming up, what better time really to get a new one? :)

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Walmarts have a few great sales on Tv's from 32', 42'. and 50". If I had the money I would grab all...great deals

Yes they do!  That's where we're looking to get one from.  :)

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I wanna get a new DSLR from best buy.

Meg2011425
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no money but my dad is getting me a new tv. I have to go get it though. But I can't have it until Christmas. Lol! Oh well. Mine quit on my 3 year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I haven't seen any adds yet

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Quoting hayliedlr:

I haven't seen any adds yet

Here you go! http://bfads.net/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN