Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

coumpter latop

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM
  • 5 Replies

i have dell laptop got hing fixed but now smell like electricity  should  I get a new laptop or get it fixed a again . see what happened was it had a hing break on it had someone fix it and now its not good . help what shoul i do

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Apollos82
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I'm sorry, what? Could you clarify?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I would take it back to where you got it "fixed" and tell them that it's not fixed yet.  Tell them that it smells like something is burning in it and that they need to actually fix it.  Don't use it until it's actually fixed...if something is wrong with it you would be doing more damage than not.

Good Luck!

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Yep.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I would take it back to where you got it "fixed" and tell them that it's not fixed yet.  Tell them that it smells like something is burning in it and that they need to actually fix it.  Don't use it until it's actually fixed...if something is wrong with it you would be doing more damage than not.

Good Luck!

rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I agree.  There could be something internally damaged.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Good Luck!

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN