Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I want to ask a question about fashion.

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have a grey sleeveless dowl neck sweater with grey/silver sequins on front, what do i wear it with and how do i accessorize it?  Do you wear necklaces with cowl necks? 

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi there!

I think you could wear just about anything with that sweater from jeans to slacks to a nice skirt.  Depending on how dark it is, it'd probably look good (if on the lighter side) with maroons, black or dark grey or if it's darker you might want to pair it with winter white.

I'd personally not wear a necklace since a cowl neck is pretty much enough adornent and you don't want to take away from the shine of the sequins.  I would probably wear some silver earrings though. :)

sabrtooth1
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Acetate/spandex (called Travelers knits by some) pants or long skirt and long sleeve jacket, in black.  No accessories except MAYBE a SHORT-like 16inch silver chain with a solitate CZ/diamond or silver teardrop.  Too much stuff on the front of the sweater already.

devastatedhurt
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Dark denim jeans with knee high flat heeled boots. Maybe a belt around the waist. A chunky bracelet. Dangle earrings. Simple ones tho. Just an idea

Quoting edlo:

I have a grey sleeveless dowl neck sweater with grey/silver sequins on front, what do i wear it with and how do i accessorize it?  Do you wear necklaces with cowl necks? 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
edlo
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Please be patient with me, I am learning and so far loving this site.  Thank you all for your replies and your warm welcome and invitation.  Lois

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN