Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

**Question of the Day--11/19**

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:49 AM
  • 14 Replies

What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Megzboys
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:05 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL I have a lot of quirky habits that have been with me for ages.    One that makes my hubby laugh is that I can not stand it when the pillowcases are sliding off the pillows( ours are satin on one side and so the cases sometimes get messed up) and I just have to fix them and fold our blankets and lay them at the end of the bed.   I can not stant it when the bed is messy.  

offrdngal
by Terri on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:51 AM

My quirkiest habit is using a meal tray for my dinner, so my food doesn't touch.  If the food touches, I won't eat it.

I've been this way, my whole life...my mother said that her dad was the same way.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't ever finish the last drink of anything I drink EVER. I always level a drink and it irritates me husband.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ians1Mommy
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I snort when I laugh so my boyfriend tries to make me laugh just so he can hear it
EireLass
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to use a plastic spoon when I eat anything dairy (yogurt, ice cream, etc)

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no clue.  I will have to ask someone. I honestly have no idea.  LOL.  I will ask dh later and see what he says.

mybabysmama35
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I am constantly moving my toes or feet. I've done it for as long as I can remember.

delmobaby
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Im the same way too. I also have one where things need to be even. Such as shoe laces. If they are uneven i have to undo and relace them til they are the same length

Quoting offrdngal:

My quirkiest habit is using a meal tray for my dinner, so my food doesn't touch.  If the food touches, I won't eat it.

I've been this way, my whole life...my mother said that her dad was the same way.

offrdngal
by Terri on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:26 AM

LOL...me too

Quoting delmobaby:

Im the same way too. I also have one where things need to be even. Such as shoe laces. If they are uneven i have to undo and relace them til they are the same length

Quoting offrdngal:

bigmama423
by Liz on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Twirling my hair around my fingers..if my hair's not up. I'm bound to mess with it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)