Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

**Question of the Day--11/19**

Posted by   + Show Post

What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Replies (11-14):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Ohhh...me too!!

Quoting offrdngal:

My quirkiest habit is using a meal tray for my dinner, so my food doesn't touch.  If the food touches, I won't eat it.

I've been this way, my whole life...my mother said that her dad was the same way.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Aww! :)

Quoting Ians1Mommy:

I snort when I laugh so my boyfriend tries to make me laugh just so he can hear it

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Me too :)

Quoting delmobaby:

Im the same way too. I also have one where things need to be even. Such as shoe laces. If they are uneven i have to undo and relace them til they are the same length

Quoting offrdngal:

My quirkiest habit is using a meal tray for my dinner, so my food doesn't touch.  If the food touches, I won't eat it.

I've been this way, my whole life...my mother said that her dad was the same way.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:50 AM

I am almost always messing with my hair!  My mom says that I look much better with short hair, but she doesn't understand that if I can't put my hair up I *have to* mess with it!  Sometimes I even split my hair if I see split ends.  I know it's not good to do that, but I just can't help it! :/

Quoting bigmama423:

Twirling my hair around my fingers..if my hair's not up. I'm bound to mess with it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)