Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What are you most thankful for this year??

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am thankful that my husband is not deployed this year and will be with us through the holidays, last year just didn't seem like the holidays without him. :)

What are all of you ladies thankful for this year?
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM

As always my family and friends.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:16 PM

With the way I feel today...nothing I am so sick and have been for 3 days.

MedicMommy722
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so thankful for having DS here. We ttc for over 2 years (fertility treatments to the max) and finally got pregnant when we quit trying. Go figure! But he has made our lives so much brighter! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilcaesarsmama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:44 PM
i'm thankful for my children and wonderful husband. i'm thankful i work for good, hardworking people. i'm thankful for my good health, car and home:)
msmom29
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Quoting MedicMommy722:

I'm so thankful for having DS here. We ttc for over 2 years (fertility treatments to the max) and finally got pregnant when we quit trying. Go figure! But he has made our lives so much brighter! :)

Congrats to you and your family! They say when your trying and it doesn't happen it stresses your body out and harder TC , so when you stopped trying and got pregnant I bet the was the best surprise! :)
md_1015
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I am most thankful for my dd. We tried for so long to have her and didn't think we would be able too. But she is here now and I am loving most moments.
tristansmomme
by Amy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I am most thankful for my ds as well... I completely understand the trying for a long time.. I tried for what seemed like forever.. All the infertility treatments... Finally when I turned 40 I said that was enough and we stopped trying.. 5 months later I found out we were expecting... The best news ever.. I had dreamed 2 weeks prior to finding out that I had a ds, I knew that wasn't possible so I dismissed the dream.. When we found out the sex of the baby, we alread knew his name because he had come to me in that dream... He just turned 2..

kimsardo
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Health

Jenniy
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
My youngest is gaining weight after his Fundoplication and has been seizure free since January. My 7yro is doing better in school, fewer outbursts! :) My 13yro is becoming more independent and thinking for herself instead of following the crowd. And I'm always thankful for my family and friends.
sonnyswoman75
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
My awesome best friend letting me stay with so I can get back on my feet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN