Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

My restless leg syndrome ...........

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM
  • 15 Replies

is severe tonight. If I have many more nights like tonight I am going to ask a doctor for help.  Uggh.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Oh I hate that!! I get that way everythme I'm pregnant. I think I heard if you eat more bananas it helps.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
melissam78
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I think I've had that before,where your leg gets this odd feeling and if you don't move it,shake it etc it feels like your crawling out of your skin?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Yeah it kinda feels like that. For me though, it feels like I need to stretch them out a million times.

Quoting melissam78:

I think I've had that before,where your leg gets this odd feeling and if you don't move it,shake it etc it feels like your crawling out of your skin?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
melissam78
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I hate that,especially if I'm in a small space like a car.I haven't had it happen in awhile and up until a few years back I had never heard of rls,so I thought I was going nuts with some kind of oddity :/

Quoting Bmama1:

Yeah it kinda feels like that. For me though, it feels like I need to stretch them out a million times.

Quoting melissam78:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I hope you get your healing soon.

RoxyJI
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Oh I feel your pain! I get it bad while pregnant...there's no relief!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Thanks y'all.  Well at least I know it isn't cause I am pregnant...no womb...lol lol lol. Seriously though it could be hormonal as I think I am in premenopause.  It was so bad last night it was painful.  It isn't usually as bad as last night.  I have had it since I was a child.  Only then they said "it's growing pains". Now I know it wasn't.  In any case, they finally eased off and I got sleep.  

jeepninja
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I believe I have restless leg syndrome.  I have not been diagnosed but I feel your frustration!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I have not been officially diagnosed but both my twin sister and my mother have. It is herediatary and I have the same symptoms. Hugs to you.

Quoting jeepninja:

I believe I have restless leg syndrome.  I have not been diagnosed but I feel your frustration!

itsm3
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:31 PM

i used to have that but it went away since i started exercising

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)