Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Where oh where has it gone..........

Posted by   + Show Post

My mojo...........motivation............get up and go...........it is lost and I can't find it.  LOL

This is how I feel today..........ugggh and caffeine is not helping....LOL

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I am hoping have the next few days at my dad's will help. I can sit back and chill with the family.

Quoting Sheilamommyof3:

That is soooo how I feel today.

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Quoting BlissBuilding:

Nutrition can make a huge difference.  I found when I stopped eating gluten and took a great fish oil supplement my energy levels changed drastically.  Also, taking chlorella (powder form or tablet form) has kept the sick germs at bay for me.  It's just what I do - but maybe it will help!  

What brand of fish oil do you use and what is chlorella? Just curiou I so don't time to be sick and so not motivated latelt

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:28 AM
I'm missing mine today. One child o' mine decided 4am was a good time to wake up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:47 AM

YIKES!  I woke up at 4:30 and then remembered the kids are off today...so I went back to sleep.  YAY.  I remember those days when they were little and waking up meant we were all up. LOL.  They are old enough now at 6,9, and 12 they can get a bowl of cereal or some toast or something and read or watch tv. I graduated, I can sleep in even if they don't.  Of course some people would call me lazy, I call me smart and doing so in self defense. I rarely get enough sleep due to insomnia.  LOL

Quoting Bmama1:

I'm missing mine today. One child o' mine decided 4am was a good time to wake up.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh man, I can't wait till there old enough to wake up alone. Lol

Quoting Thelmama:

YIKES!  I woke up at 4:30 and then remembered the kids are off today...so I went back to sleep.  YAY.  I remember those days when they were little and waking up meant we were all up. LOL.  They are old enough now at 6,9, and 12 they can get a bowl of cereal or some toast or something and read or watch tv. I graduated, I can sleep in even if they don't.  Of course some people would call me lazy, I call me smart and doing so in self defense. I rarely get enough sleep due to insomnia.  LOL

Quoting Bmama1:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cherylam
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

if you find it, send some this way... I still have to make pies for tomorrow...

2Birds1Stone
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Is this happening more and more often? If so, you might want to get checked out for fibro-myalgia or and or chronic fatigue.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Actually, I think it is due to menopause beginning. I will be 45 Jan 1st and had a hysterectomy last year, leaving me with one low functioning ovary for hormone purposes.  I do not want to take synthetic hormones.  I have tried some supplments but they made me violently ill. I am looking for supplements that do not make me sick. I also have a thyroid that functions at the cut off point for meds. The doctor says it is right on the border line for meds but can't approve meds yet.  So it explains the tiredness.........just have to learn to deal with it and push through. It is worse on the days I have had insomnia (menopause symptom).  Thanks.....now if I can find natural supplments that don't make me ill and will help.  

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Is this happening more and more often? If so, you might want to get checked out for fibro-myalgia or and or chronic fatigue.

mom2priceboys
by Julie on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM

bet its running around with mine, ugh!!! blah!!

mom2priceboys
by Julie on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:17 AM

wondering is it menopause related?? Take a big B dose - I think it helps me for this issue.

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)