Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Where oh where has it gone..........

Posted by   + Show Post

My mojo...........motivation............get up and go...........it is lost and I can't find it.  LOL

This is how I feel today..........ugggh and caffeine is not helping....LOL

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Replies (21-30):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM

LOL.....let's set a trap and catch them, maybe they ran off with those house cleaning fairies.  LOL

Quoting mom2priceboys:

bet its running around with mine, ugh!!! blah!!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I will try that cause I really think it has to do with menopause are the beginnings. Over the summer I had awful hot flashes when everyone else was comfy. Now that it is cold there are no hot flashed to be seen. LOL Miss Menopause is as cruel as Aunt Flo. LOL

Quoting mom2priceboys:

wondering is it menopause related?? Take a big B dose - I think it helps me for this issue.

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Is this happening more and more often? If so, you might want to get checked out for fibro-myalgia or and or chronic fatigue.

mom2priceboys
by Julie on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:30 AM

MS Meno if your nasty hehehe yeah it hits me in the summer also but the brain blahs are a full time ocurance!!! (I forgot my Pastors name on Sunday LOL)

Quoting Thelmama:

I will try that cause I really think it has to do with menopause are the beginnings. Over the summer I had awful hot flashes when everyone else was comfy. Now that it is cold there are no hot flashed to be seen. LOL Miss Menopause is as cruel as Aunt Flo. LOL

Quoting mom2priceboys:

wondering is it menopause related?? Take a big B dose - I think it helps me for this issue.

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

Is this happening more and more often? If so, you might want to get checked out for fibro-myalgia or and or chronic fatigue.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Has your doctor put you on any hormone supplements?  If so, what did they recommend?  I probably have the natural equivalent sitting on my desk and you are more than welcome to it if you would like to give it a shot.

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting mom2priceboys:

Quoting 2Birds1Stone:

BlissBuilding
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I hope you were able to find chlorella and that you're starting to feel a bit better!

punchnpie
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Oh those days are horrible. Hope you get a pick me up soon.
BlissBuilding
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Quoting Bonneata:

Quoting BlissBuilding:

Nutrition can make a huge difference.  I found when I stopped eating gluten and took a great fish oil supplement my energy levels changed drastically.  Also, taking chlorella (powder form or tablet form) has kept the sick germs at bay for me.  It's just what I do - but maybe it will help!  

What brand of fish oil do you use and what is chlorella? Just curiou I so don't time to be sick and so not motivated latelt

The fish oil brand that I use is Norwegian Gold Super Critical Omega and Chlorella is a superfood that I came across from reading the book - It Must Have Been Something I Ate by Peggy Kotsopoulos...  A great book and ever since I started taking chlorella my pain levels have decreased and my energy levels have increased.  Hopefully you can find it and it will work out for you :)

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I haven't found it yet but I am feeling some better.

momof1ngod
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate those days . But they happen . Put on music . That always helps me out .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Quoting BlissBuilding:

Quoting Bonneata:

Quoting BlissBuilding:

Nutrition can make a huge difference.  I found when I stopped eating gluten and took a great fish oil supplement my energy levels changed drastically.  Also, taking chlorella (powder form or tablet form) has kept the sick germs at bay for me.  It's just what I do - but maybe it will help!  

What brand of fish oil do you use and what is chlorella? Just curiou I so don't time to be sick and so not motivated latelt

The fish oil brand that I use is Norwegian Gold Super Critical Omega and Chlorella is a superfood that I came across from reading the book - It Must Have Been Something I Ate by Peggy Kotsopoulos...  A great book and ever since I started taking chlorella my pain levels have decreased and my energy levels have increased.  Hopefully you can find it and it will work out for you :)

I am going to have track down the chlorella it looks like we are on the same fish oil already. Anything that reduces my pain that isn't a prescription drug is defiantly worth a shot. Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN