Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Where oh where has it gone..........

Posted by   + Show Post

My mojo...........motivation............get up and go...........it is lost and I can't find it.  LOL

This is how I feel today..........ugggh and caffeine is not helping....LOL

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Replies (31-32):
IWantOneMorePlz
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

same place mine did, I think.......out of bed

BlissBuilding
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Quoting Bonneata:

Quoting BlissBuilding:

Quoting Bonneata:

Quoting BlissBuilding:

Nutrition can make a huge difference.  I found when I stopped eating gluten and took a great fish oil supplement my energy levels changed drastically.  Also, taking chlorella (powder form or tablet form) has kept the sick germs at bay for me.  It's just what I do - but maybe it will help!  

What brand of fish oil do you use and what is chlorella? Just curiou I so don't time to be sick and so not motivated latelt

The fish oil brand that I use is Norwegian Gold Super Critical Omega and Chlorella is a superfood that I came across from reading the book - It Must Have Been Something I Ate by Peggy Kotsopoulos...  A great book and ever since I started taking chlorella my pain levels have decreased and my energy levels have increased.  Hopefully you can find it and it will work out for you :)

I am going to have track down the chlorella it looks like we are on the same fish oil already. Anything that reduces my pain that isn't a prescription drug is defiantly worth a shot. Thanks

You should be able to find chlorella at any local health store.  Not sure if you have a Whole Foods nearby but I'd be willing to bed they would carry it!  Let me know if you find it helps! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN