Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GRINDZ protective pants for your kids who are into action sports

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM
  • 4 Replies

If you're planning to do some shopping online this holiday season for a bike, skateboard or scooter for anyone, please check out Target.com.  Theya re running a promotion right now that when you purchase one of these items you can save 15% off of a pair of GRINDZ protective pants.  These GRINDZ pants are awesome with so much protection sewn into them to protect our kids.  If they should fall these pants protect their knees, hips and tailbone with padding.  Check them out at:  GRINDZCO.com.  They are a great new item. Thanks to whoever invented them.  

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bigmama423
by Liz on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome, I had never heard of them before...

loftgirl
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I guess they just came out a couple of months ago.  They are awesome.  My son fell off his back and didn't even get hurt.  Plus he likes not having to wear the pads over his gloves because "that's not cool".

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Interesting!  Thanks for the tip.

loftgirl
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I saw today that Target.com is going to be offering 20% off of a pair of these GRINDZ protective pants for the remainder of the holiday season when you purchase a bike, skateboard or scooter from Target.com.  Take it from a Mom who knows firsthand, these pants really work and are worth purchasing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)