Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Ahh, there's nothing like...*Black Friday related*

Posted by   + Show Post

...sitting on your butt at home and ordering things that other people are scrambling for at the stores!!  I may do this every year... :)

I just purchased this a bit ago :)

Now, I am on the hunt for more...!!

Anyone else get anything good?

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Were those pjs on Walmart.com?  If so...where were they?!?  I looked everywhere on that site for those, lol...

I got The Lorax for $3.99 too.  very fabulous deal!

Quoting littlecolton07:

I always do my black Friday shopping online. I got 4 pairs of pajamas for the kids last night for $20 and the movie Brave for $11.99 and The Lorax for $3.99. I bought some other stuff online last night and today too but those were the biggest deals I got. Now, I just have to wait until Cyber Monday.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Saving $242 is not shabby at all! :)

Quoting piercea222:

My hubby & I went to kmart and spent way too much..but we also saved a total of $242.00 so that makes me happy :)

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I was going to get a couple more online and they were only sold in stores :(

Quoting Kmakksmom:

You are not stupid ;)

That's the only thing I missed...those pjs!  I couldn't find them online.

Quoting hayliedlr:

I stupidly went to the store for chips last night and ended up getting pjs for $4.50 for all the kids.  and then I went home and jumped online for deals.

littlecolton07
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Yep. Walmart.com. All the ones I saw were "bundles." 2 pairs for $8.00 etc. I thought it was a pretty fabulous deal too.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Were those pjs on Walmart.com?  If so...where were they?!?  I looked everywhere on that site for those, lol...

Quoting littlecolton07:

I always do my black Friday shopping online. I got 4 pairs of pajamas for the kids last night for $20 and the movie Brave for $11.99 and The Lorax for $3.99. I bought some other stuff online last night and today too but those were the biggest deals I got. Now, I just have to wait until Cyber Monday.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:36 AM

That bites!  Ugh, lol.

Quoting hayliedlr:

I was going to get a couple more online and they were only sold in stores :(

Quoting Kmakksmom:

You are not stupid ;)

That's the only thing I missed...those pjs!  I couldn't find them online.

Quoting hayliedlr:

I stupidly went to the store for chips last night and ended up getting pjs for $4.50 for all the kids.  and then I went home and jumped online for deals.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Now I am going to have to look again...I still have an hour or so before Black Friday is officially over :)

Quoting littlecolton07:

Yep. Walmart.com. All the ones I saw were "bundles." 2 pairs for $8.00 etc. I thought it was a pretty fabulous deal too.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting littlecolton07:

littlecolton07
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Good luck :)

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Now I am going to have to look again...I still have an hour or so before Black Friday is officially over :)

Quoting littlecolton07:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting littlecolton07:

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:53 AM

I was able to get some!  Mainly ones for my girls, but I got a couple for my son too.  They were sold out of a lot of them, but yay!  Thank you :)

Quoting littlecolton07:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting littlecolton07:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting littlecolton07:

littlecolton07
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Yay! No problem. Glad you were able to get some.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I was able to get some!  Mainly ones for my girls, but I got a couple for my son too.  They were sold out of a lot of them, but yay!  Thank you :)

Quoting littlecolton07:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting littlecolton07:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting littlecolton07:

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:06 PM

it was bad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)