Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

**Question of the Day--11/23**

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:36 AM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

Whenever our cat, Acheron, thinks it's time for bed, he climbs up on my pillows and falls asleep. One of our other cats, Sundari, kneads his front paws on things that are soft when he's really happy. Right now he is laying on my body pillow that I have beside me, with his head under my chin purring his little heart out. :)

My question today is this...do your animals do anything cute like mine do? If you don't have any animals, what's the cutest thing your kids have done lately?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:05 AM
No animals here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Awww I used to have a cat that looked like that. His name was meow meow. Lol we got him from a shelter and he belonged to a little girl who named him that.
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh but we don't have any pets anymore... so I'll talk about my kids. :-)

My twins are 19 months and sometimes when they are in their cribs for bed, or when they wake up, they start babbly singing together. Lol. Like one will go dee dee dee and then the other will go da daa da. And then they just keep the pattern. Its hilarious.
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
When I figure out postting with a photo Ill put a photo of kitty from yesterday. He does many cute(and several not so cute) things...one of my favorite is when he tattles on the kids. They will hold him and love him, but then he is done. He will tolerate it until he knows I'm within earshot, then he mews loudly. at that point I will say "
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Oops....."put the kitty down", and then he will get out of their arms , come over and nuzzle me to say thank you.
offrdngal
by Terri on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh goodness....I have 6 cats...if I tried to post all of the cute/quirky things they do, I would be here all day!! LOL

kimsardo
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:34 AM

What do your cats names mean?

kimsardo
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this

my son does stuff like that :)

kimsardo
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a cat once in my life. He was an indoor out door cat. He would be outside all day then before it got dark every single night he'd come home.  

EireLass
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 3 dogs and 1 cat. Our usual bedtime is 10pm. If we stay up later, watching a movie or something, the dogs start hounding us to go to bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)