Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

So pissed off!

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:48 PM
  • 13 Replies

I am so fucking pissed. I am so hurt. I do not know what to fucking do anymore. I am tired of sitting around fucking waiting for him why he is out doing god knows what with god knows who. You want your fucking time then be by your self. I hate being the person who sits around and just waits. You say you love me, you say you want to be with me but not right now. When. So fucking tired....so fucking done. i wanna cry but I wanna beat some shit.

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babygurlbeauty
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:18 AM

actually i wanna feel that way too...im going through the same thing but different situation. i never will understand why a man will put his other options ahead of what they need to be doing as their top priorty. guys brains are like trucks they are stuck in gear of d-dickz and thats what they act like...girls will do so much for them but some of them cannot be broken down though they quick to chase away a girl who has been with them for somebody who will only be there for them once...guys will show a lack of trust but thats immaturity they minds are never made the fuck up so i know how you feel if he ignore u pretend like u dont care even though you do...crying...i can also relate to this and the ass u need to be beating is his or hold up your two fingers like the girl off color purple and say what she said lol

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I'm sorry.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:48 PM

hugs

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I'm sorry....

Have you tried counseling?

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM

sorry

hiswifey01
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you ladies. I gave this man two years of my life. I been through being beat, being hungry, being homeless so I can be with him, I love him yes. But I do not think I can sit here and watch the world spin before me, while I wait for him. I am not going to waste time to cry, to beat the shit out of someone because of their actions. I was a damn good woman to him, took care of him, made sure he ate, and had the things he wanted. My life was around him. My money went to him, and I was left broke. I gave him two babies who I ened up miscarrying. I am so tired of waiting around for him. I am tired of crying for him. Why he is out enjoying life. He drained all the love I have, I look at a man and wanna strangle him. I know its not their fault. But he has fucked up for the last itme.

mom2priceboys
by Julie on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:39 AM

don't wait around anymore and go live the life you deserve not waiting on a man!!

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Time to walk away. This man is an ungrateful asshole. I have many guy friends that would give anything for a gal like you. This man does not deserve you. He deserves swift kick in ass.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Time to start living for yourself.  Next time he comes home, it should be to his belongings on the front lawn.

VonMarieD
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:47 PM
I have been there before. In the end, when he decides to straighten up, unfortunately, FOR HIM, it will be too late. It'll get better. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN