Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

hello im new here

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:23 AM
  • 8 Replies
I am Elizabeth and married to an amazing man, he's a wonderful husband and father, very giving and loving. (He's my geek) :) i have 4 kids. One by a sweet guy who i was dating and we split and now have a friendship, however, we are in different states. My husband has been her dad since she was newborn. We have 3 children together. We have been talking about baby #5 in a few years, but for now I'm enjoying my kiddos and not being pregnant! I finally got my first real tattoo. Well now i have 2. I have a few disorders, which include, ADHD, anxiety/depression, I am a little dyslexic, and a tad bi polor, i also studder. I am learning to control all of them but other days i cant so much.

I have a good relationship with my dad. He's an amazing man and my hero.

We have our problems just like every family but we have learned to pick our battles wisely.

My oldest is almost 7 and i'm getting nervous about if I'm raising my kids right. I like hearing ideas others have about parenting and things that help their children actually listen the first time and not the 12th.

I am very new here so i really have no clue how to navigate through the site yet or change profile photo or adding a signature. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

Happy Holidays

-Elizabeth
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
4Bumblebees
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Bump??
LoganzMomie
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM
I'm new here also.
CCMami
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Hi!
ivylynn0711
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:03 PM

hi. my names ivy and i have four kids also i have two boys 7 and 19 months and i have two girls 4 and 3 on valentines day. Its nice to meet you and i hope you like the group. Where are you from i'm from ohio

Quoting 4Bumblebees:

I am Elizabeth and married to an amazing man, he's a wonderful husband and father, very giving and loving. (He's my geek) :) i have 4 kids. One by a sweet guy who i was dating and we split and now have a friendship, however, we are in different states. My husband has been her dad since she was newborn. We have 3 children together. We have been talking about baby #5 in a few years, but for now I'm enjoying my kiddos and not being pregnant! I finally got my first real tattoo. Well now i have 2. I have a few disorders, which include, ADHD, anxiety/depression, I am a little dyslexic, and a tad bi polor, i also studder. I am learning to control all of them but other days i cant so much.

I have a good relationship with my dad. He's an amazing man and my hero.

We have our problems just like every family but we have learned to pick our battles wisely.

My oldest is almost 7 and i'm getting nervous about if I'm raising my kids right. I like hearing ideas others have about parenting and things that help their children actually listen the first time and not the 12th.

I am very new here so i really have no clue how to navigate through the site yet or change profile photo or adding a signature. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

Happy Holidays

-Elizabeth

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:14 PM

hello and welcome! :)

4Bumblebees
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Ty all.

Hi ivy, i live in fl. Moved here a few months ago from ky.
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM

welcome

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Welcome to The Lounge!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN