Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

this woman leaves her son for sex

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:58 AM
  • 28 Replies
Im annoyed my bil cheated on my sil who I love with this woman who leaves her son with her mom for days at a time to fuck my bil. Ok atleast the son is safe but what type of mom does that. Dh n I have date nights when son sleep at his grandmas but its maybe once a month not a week straight. I will never like her, n she will never be allowed to watch my son!!!! Ohh n bil desired to tell the whole town he is going to marry her n have babies....wtf. what do u think.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2priceboys
by Julie on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Sounds like your BIL is thinking with his "big" brain

abbie.alder
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:46 AM

dafuq. what a jack ass.

abbie.alder
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:47 AM

I hope she doesn't think she can be besties with the fam after screwing up a marriage.

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:21 AM

What happens on the BIL sex life is not your business and you have no right to judge or automatically dislike this woman because she "ruined a marriage" . There may be details about what went on between husband and wife that you don't know about. For all you know this marriage was over before this event even happened. I understand being angry that your sister in law got hurt but bottom it was the BIL choice to cheat for all you know this woman may have been told the marriage was already over or lord only knows what. 

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Not be rude but I would like to ask you have you ever been single mom? Maybe this woman just needed a break. Not that screwing around with married men is ok but please take it out on your BIL and give this woman a fair chance. Maybe find out her story. 

RubyQ
by Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Brandi_G:

Im annoyed my bil cheated on my sil who I love with this woman who leaves her son with her mom for days at a time to fuck my bil. Ok atleast the son is safe but what type of mom does that. Dh n I have date nights when son sleep at his grandmas but its maybe once a month not a week straight. I will never like her, n she will never be allowed to watch my son!!!! Ohh n bil desired to tell the whole town he is going to marry her n have babies....wtf. what do u think.

What type of Mom does that? I guess one that is just like the type of Dad that does this. And there are lots of those. People don't think twice about a guy doing this, but if a woman wants sex, she is branded an unfit mother and worse. Somehow, because she's a mother, she's supposed to give up her entire identity.

Not saying I agree with her enabling a cheater, but it's interesting you're villifying the woman and not the BIL.

Women are their own worst enemies. Sheesk.

Texascandee
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I agree with this...........she's not the only one that ruined a marriage.  HE had sex with her too.......they are both to blame and if he was a man at all, he would have turned her down.

Quoting Bonneata:

What happens on the BIL sex life is not your business and you have no right to judge or automatically dislike this woman because she "ruined a marriage" . There may be details about what went on between husband and wife that you don't know about. For all you know this marriage was over before this event even happened. I understand being angry that your sister in law got hurt but bottom it was the BIL choice to cheat for all you know this woman may have been told the marriage was already over or lord only knows what. 

mrs.Martinez201
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Sounds like he an ass!!! n he's no need to leave your baby like that , however when I did date I tended to date guys out of town n my kids would stay with Grammy for a few days , but only because I didn't want them around a man I wasn't sure about
Cullen.Girlie.
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:52 PM
That's disgusting! My cousin left her daughter with the babysitter the other day because her and her bf (who is in work release) dont get to "see each other"! It makes me sick....because this woman claims her kids are her world. Yet she left one in PA and she moved here to IN...and once her bf called in the middle of her talking to her son...and she hangs up with the son to talk to the "bf". Its a damn shame!
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

what a shame

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)