Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

this woman leaves her son for sex

Posted by   + Show Post
Im annoyed my bil cheated on my sil who I love with this woman who leaves her son with her mom for days at a time to fuck my bil. Ok atleast the son is safe but what type of mom does that. Dh n I have date nights when son sleep at his grandmas but its maybe once a month not a week straight. I will never like her, n she will never be allowed to watch my son!!!! Ohh n bil desired to tell the whole town he is going to marry her n have babies....wtf. what do u think.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
Brandi_G
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:56 PM
I think she is going to try.

Quoting abbie.alder:

I hope she doesn't think she can be besties with the fam after screwing up a marriage.

Brandi_G
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM
I know they were not perfect but they were far from over. He still is trying to get back with sil n keep the new girl. I know he fed the new girl lies he admitted it but she also spoke to my sil so she knows what's going on.

Quoting Bonneata:

What happens on the BIL sex life is not your business and you have no right to judge or automatically dislike this woman because she "ruined a marriage" . There may be details about what went on between husband and wife that you don't know about. For all you know this marriage was over before this event even happened. I understand being angry that your sister in law got hurt but bottom it was the BIL choice to cheat for all you know this woman may have been told the marriage was already over or lord only knows what. 

Brandi_G
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Yes I have. When I wanted some love I made sure I was always home for bed time n didn't stay for days at bfs house. I want to know her side but right now I want nothing to do with her cause I have nothing nice to say.

Quoting Bonneata:

Not be rude but I would like to ask you have you ever been single mom? Maybe this woman just needed a break. Not that screwing around with married men is ok but please take it out on your BIL and give this woman a fair chance. Maybe find out her story. 

caronsmom524
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:06 PM
I think u should relax sometimes our reaction only make people behave worst to try to proves is wrong. I learned that when people make mistakes they are usually the first to learn from them as well so as long as ur not effected directly I think u should sit back and enjoy ur life and let them Learn from their mistakes first hand
Brandi_G
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM
I'm not saying she's a bad mom for wanting sex its for leaving her child with her mom to stay at bil house for up to 5 days straight. Im a mother to and at one time was single you can date n have sex n ur identity I never said she had to give it all up she needs to be more responsible. My bil is guilty of cheating but when she is over his kids are with theirn mom. And honestly idc she enabled a cheater either way it would have happen if not with her then another I'm vilifying her cause like I said leaving ur child for a week for sex I think is wrong.

Quoting RubyQ:

Quoting Brandi_G:

Im annoyed my bil cheated on my sil who I love with this woman who leaves her son with her mom for days at a time to fuck my bil. Ok atleast the son is safe but what type of mom does that. Dh n I have date nights when son sleep at his grandmas but its maybe once a month not a week straight. I will never like her, n she will never be allowed to watch my son!!!! Ohh n bil desired to tell the whole town he is going to marry her n have babies....wtf. what do u think.

What type of Mom does that? I guess one that is just like the type of Dad that does this. And there are lots of those. People don't think twice about a guy doing this, but if a woman wants sex, she is branded an unfit mother and worse. Somehow, because she's a mother, she's supposed to give up her entire identity.

Not saying I agree with her enabling a cheater, but it's interesting you're villifying the woman and not the BIL.

Women are their own worst enemies. Sheesk.

Brandi_G
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I never said I didn't like her cause they split up shot happens. I don't like that she leaves her son for up to 5 days while she plays house with my bil.

Quoting Texascandee:

I agree with this...........she's not the only one that ruined a marriage.  HE had sex with her too.......they are both to blame and if he was a man at all, he would have turned her down.

Quoting Bonneata:

What happens on the BIL sex life is not your business and you have no right to judge or automatically dislike this woman because she "ruined a marriage" . There may be details about what went on between husband and wife that you don't know about. For all you know this marriage was over before this event even happened. I understand being angry that your sister in law got hurt but bottom it was the BIL choice to cheat for all you know this woman may have been told the marriage was already over or lord only knows what. 

Brandi_G
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:23 PM
I have not reacted at all. This woman has no idea how I feel about her. I don't plan on doing anything cause there is nothing a can do its not my child or life.

Quoting caronsmom524:

I think u should relax sometimes our reaction only make people behave worst to try to proves is wrong. I learned that when people make mistakes they are usually the first to learn from them as well so as long as ur not effected directly I think u should sit back and enjoy ur life and let them Learn from their mistakes first hand

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Sounds like the BIL needs his head examined. 

Quoting Brandi_G:

I know they were not perfect but they were far from over. He still is trying to get back with sil n keep the new girl. I know he fed the new girl lies he admitted it but she also spoke to my sil so she knows what's going on.

Quoting Bonneata:

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:00 PM

That's when I just elect to keep my mouth shut until I am not out to be nasty ( it takes a lot before I do) let the anger pass with time. Leaving your kid for a week I couldn't imagine being away from ds that long. I do see your point though. There maybe other reasoning behind it but week idk I would question that not assume just question the logic behind it that's all.

Quoting Brandi_G:

Yes I have. When I wanted some love I made sure I was always home for bed time n didn't stay for days at bfs house. I want to know her side but right now I want nothing to do with her cause I have nothing nice to say.

Quoting Bonneata:

Not be rude but I would like to ask you have you ever been single mom? Maybe this woman just needed a break. Not that screwing around with married men is ok but please take it out on your BIL and give this woman a fair chance. Maybe find out her story. 

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:22 AM

We have kinda the same situation over here.  My BiL *who I used to really like, now I think he's just a jacka$$* started seeing this woman who looked him up from their old yearbook pics back from high school a few months ago.  She just dumped her husband for my BiL who wanted to keep sleeping with my SiL while sleeping with this other lady too.  My SiL was smarter than that and moved their two boys and herself to another city a couple weeks ago.  My BiL was telling my SiL that she had to take the boys and go to a hotel so that he could bring this woman to their 5th wheel to "have his way with her".  We were going to be nice and have my BiL *Leigh's brother* over for Thanksgiving.  BiL called Leigh an hour before he was supposed to arrive and asked if he could bring his girlfriend.  Leigh said okay.  *NOT sure why...ugh*.  This was the first time any of the family was going to meet this lady, and it had to be us!  So we set four places at our table in preparation for them.  Well, when they arrived they arrived with HER two boys!  So we had to set two more places *we were not aware they were coming*.  Turns out the boys and the girlfriend are highly allergic to animals *we have 1 dog and 3 kittens*, and the older boy had to keep going outside because his mom didn't bring any asthma medication *which we found out the girlfriend doesn't have any of his medication...it was all at the kid's dad's house!* and the animals were also activating his asthma condition.  The other thing?  BiL came in and said "Well, we are very stuffed already from the dinners that we have been eating all day, so we are just here to hang out a bit".

Excuse me?  We invite YOU for dinner, you bring your girlfriend and her two kids without more than an hour's notice, we didn't even know y'all were bringing her kids, AND you have already eaten?!?  really?!?

Idiot.

In answer to your question...I think that situation is ridiculous, and I think that your BiL and that woman are idiots, plain and simple. 

Oh, and I have already asked if we can get my SiL and her boys in the divorce.  I think my SiL is a sweetheart, my BiL is a grade A a$$hole, and I don't say those things lightly.

Good Luck in your situation!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN