Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

**Question of the Day--11/25**

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:37 AM
  • 17 Replies

What's the bravest thing you have ever done?

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I went to work and didn't go home to my abusive ex.  

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Moved from Ohio to Florida.  My husband and I were newly wed and we just packed up everything we could fit in my Jetta, cleared out our bank account and went. 

nids553
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:32 AM

i wwas travellig alone in train (going home from m hostel),a gang of few boys tried to attack n i scolded them so badly n reportd o B.S.F.......I cant 4get dat day so bad

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:37 AM

left my abusive husband. i was scared to death of him and what he was capable of, but i knew i had to do it for my little girl and i. 

juggamomma
by Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:55 AM
One of my ex boyfriends wouldnt let me leave his house while i was pregnant with his child and he hit me in the back and then the chest and pushed me down because i wouldnt have sex with him so i knocked him out and left while he was sleeping soundly face first with a broken nose! I hate that asshole. i hope he burns.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I don't think that I've ever done a "brave" thing.

shannon.m.park
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Told my boyfriend (before we were dating) that I liked him... lame I know but super hard for me...

Filed Child support on dd's craptastic dad in March and am still fighting with all I got now, with the next court date in December!  She is 5 and he has never had to pay before...

sjump25
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Moved away from all friends and family to be with the guy I had only had a long distance relationship with for 4 months.  Best decision I ever made, but it was risky.  I don't know how "brave" that is (especially compared to you ladies that left abusive me.. so brave!), but it's all I could think of.

kimsardo
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Quoting Bonneata:

I went to work and didn't go home to my abusive ex.  

Right on!

kimsardo
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Left my first husband when I was about 20, I got clean, I had a baby with Down syndrome, I jumped out of a plane, I don't know how brave these things are but I was scared.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN