Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Disneyland Passes

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM
  • 17 Replies

I'm considering annual passes to Disneyland.  

Do you go to Disneyland more than once a year?

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I have never been.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM

last time I went was when I was 17.  my sis lived in FL so we would go often

merryvoice
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:37 AM
When I lived in California, I went every year for my birthday. It was quite the treat! I never went more than once a year, though. If I still lived there, I would probably do the passes because of how very expensive admission is!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I've never been :(

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I have never been there.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I have Disney World Annual passes.  We go at least 2 or 3 times a month and take an extended vacation at least once a year.  I don't know if Disneyland is the same way, but you get tons of discounts at the resorts and restaurants, along with special pass holder events.  We pay for our passes with the monthly payment plan, it is interest free and for the 4 of us, it is around $70 a month.

mom2priceboys
by Julie on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:20 PM

thought about it. My sister lives in SoCal and has gotten the annuals for Universal studios and it made financial sense since they could use it frequently

When we livd in Napa we had the Marine World (Six Flags) season passes and it was kinda cool!! Used them about 6 times that summer - parking was the budget buster!!

Bizmom
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Last year we went 2 times. and have been going 1 time every year. and as a family it was worth buying the family pass. we enjoy going every year. so much fun!!!!!

Bizmom

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I live within an hour of it and haven't been in over 10 years.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:17 AM

I have never been to DisneyLand and only a couple times to Disney World.  I would love to be in a position to be able to live near one of them and have annual passes though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)