Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I will......don't know if I can do it.......I will........

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:52 AM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

RESIST the dark forces of chocolatey goodness that beckons me from the kitchen. That  decadent candy my step mom sent home with me, homemade chocolate candy with roasted peanuts.........I will resist.....I will..........maybe........I will...........I hear it.............it's calling my name.......with it's sultry come to me voice............inviting me to taste .......just one taste......which leads to one more taste.............

I WILL resist............

hmmmmmmmmmmmm can one have chocolatey yummy goodness for breakfast.....after all nuts are good for you right??

Okay back to resisting..........They look like this ........only better............

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yum! 

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:57 AM

I came home with the recipe. I am thinking they'd be good to take to Christmas parties so I am not left with loads of leftovers.  She made them using the crock pot!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Although I am going to google the recipe because I think she left out a step or two...not sure though.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM
3 moms liked this
Mmmmmmm. Send them to me! Ill protect them. (In my belly lol)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM

LOL...good thing is my dh doesn't like them as much as me, so I get to hog them, since the kids don't need a lot of candy during the school week...LOL LOL LOL.  I am considering hogging them to myself....(gasp). LOL

Quoting Bmama1:

Mmmmmmm. Send them to me! Ill protect them. (In my belly lol)

Marz31
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I recently had peanut clusters for breakfast on a weekend....I don't see the problem ;) 

sjump25
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Mmmmm.. RESIST! lol.  I have pumpkin cheescake calling my name, but after my hour and a half workout today I cannot give in to it!!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Holidays make eating right hard..LOL.

Quoting sjump25:

Mmmmm.. RESIST! lol.  I have pumpkin cheescake calling my name, but after my hour and a half workout today I cannot give in to it!!

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

You are asking the wrong person about resistance. I would encourage you to eat them all up and then look for some more-even if that means calling your stepmother and asking for the recipe or shipping out an overnight box by FedEx. Why? Because that would be what I would do. And have a Diet Pepsi with it to counteract all of those calories. Just be honest.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM

LOL LOL..........mmmmmmmmm I like that idea. lol

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

You are asking the wrong person about resistance. I would encourage you to eat them all up and then look for some more-even if that means calling your stepmother and asking for the recipe or shipping out an overnight box by FedEx. Why? Because that would be what I would do. And have a Diet Pepsi with it to counteract all of those calories. Just be honest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN