Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Elf on the Shelf 2012

Posted by   + Show Post

If you are doing Elf on the Shelf with your kids post your pictures here...and update as you catch that little Elf in different places.

Here is the link about what Elf on the Shelf is all about:

http://www.elfontheshelf.com/AboutUs/TheTradition.aspx

Here is our first day this year when Pumpernickel showed up last night..we found him when we arrived home from out Thanksgiving travels.

Have fun, get creative with your ideas and pictures.

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Replies (31-40):
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol cute!!!

Quoting Thelmama:

Thought I'd caught the little guy helping me with the chores........no, alas he was only taking the vacuum for a joy ride, now it is in the middle of the living room waiting for the kids to find him when they come home.......silly elf is such a prankster.

Z3q8279n46dm5z2rxgq0gfx71vmz6p9c

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Glad I could spread the joy that playing the elf on the shelf is. I am just paying it forward because someone else shared it with me last year and I have been a fan of it ever since.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM

lol my youngest dd who is in 2nd grade came home and an elf was waiting in thier school.  they named him charlie. lol

jmp1279
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this
U r very welcome. I love the chore idea. I just don't know if that would work for a 5 & 2 yr old. My 5 yr old has to pick up her room either before bed or in the morning before school.

Quoting Thelmama:

Love it.......going to steal it and add to it they need to do a chore to make up for their behavior yesterday............thank you.

Quoting jmp1279:

Dear Paige and Rachel. 

Santa was not happy with my report today.  I had to plead my case with him to send me back to your house.  He understands an occasional bad day.  Please don't make a habit of this, or I won't be able to come back. 

Love,    Snowflake

Quoting Thelmama:

What does it say..I can't read it.

Quoting jmp1279:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Today our Elf smeared toothpaste all over the bathroom sink and wrote "ho ho ho" on our mirror with toothpaste.  I didn't get a pic today though.  Also, while my son was at school I told Arthur he better get that mess cleaned up and he did :)

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:16 PM

LOL......that is priceless

Quoting sjump25:

Today our Elf smeared toothpaste all over the bathroom sink and wrote "ho ho ho" on our mirror with toothpaste.  I didn't get a pic today though.  Also, while my son was at school I told Arthur he better get that mess cleaned up and he did :)

LuvMyBoy08
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

This is where "Tolly" was this morning
Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I have one similar to that from last year and he used a tooth brush as his back scrubber.  LOL

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

LuvMyBoy08
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Very cute!!

Quoting Thelmama:

I have one similar to that from last year and he used a tooth brush as his back scrubber.  LOL

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Thelmama
by Thelma on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:50 AM

The kids found him in the bathroom this morning. Usually he moves while they are at school but our elf is active, he has been known to move several times in a day. You just never know with our beloved Pumpernickel.

Ojsgcs39oh3cm6lbl8zbwod4nv6osfm6

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)