Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

new personal challenge whos with me? *update*

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:04 AM
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this

so found this on pinterest

Set your alarm for 6am. Don’t groan when it goes off and pull the covers over your head, get up and start your day. Put on a baggy top and running shorts. Go downstairs and pour yourself a nice big glass of ice water. Cut up some fruit and mix it in with yogurt. Add some granola. Now go outside. Stretch for 10 minutes. Skip for 5 minutes. Jog for 10 minutes. Run for 10 minutes. Walk back. Lay out a towel on the ground and lie down on it. Do 50 crunches. Yes, they hurt, but they are 100% worth it. When you’re done, get in the shower. Use a nice smelling shampoo and matching conditioner. Shave your legs and wash your body. Exfoliate your face. Get out of the shower and let your hair air dry. Look in the mirror. Do you like what you see? If you do, good for you. Do this every day and you will continue to love yourself. If you don’t like what you see, do this every day and pretty soon you will. Being lazy might feel good at the time, but being active feels better in the long run. How badly do you want it?

and im going to try im out f shape and have time for it im also going to have a walk daily at 2 with my daughter i want to be healthy and active for my family 

anyone want to try this with me? i need some inspiration at least lol 

*update*

so i realized although i feel like i do nothing all day i do tend tto be busy with my monster so i swich everything around haha

ill get up at 730 anything before that dd eats 

eat oatmeal and have big glass of water

try my 50push up (today i did 20 XD )

get ready for day wash face brush teeth drink my coffee that stuff

at 1 ill take dd for our walk (cant run and wear baby and stroller wobbles :/

maybe ill try this actual one when dd is bigger =]

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I'd do it, but I am physically incapable of doing some of the things listed.  Being disabled definitely makes it more challenging to get good exercise.

jenesis915
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Awe do what you can? Lol I'm a little scared ill get an asthma attack haha but I gatta build up my lungs maybe you can be my motivator at least :p

Quoting taniamorse85:

I'd do it, but I am physically incapable of doing some of the things listed.  Being disabled definitely makes it more challenging to get good exercise.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bambootrees
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:17 AM
oooohmy mind is like yes! dooooo it but i know i wont....but ill do the fruit and yogurt part :) jk i am going to try it out :)
jenesis915
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Awesome keep me posted on it!

Quoting Bambootrees:

oooohmy mind is like yes! dooooo it but i know i wont....but ill do the fruit and yogurt part :) jk i am going to try it out :)
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I can do most of it but a couple things.  Let's see.  I can't skip, or jog, or run.  But I CAN walk!  It's really cold here in the early mornings, so I will have to do it with a jacket on, and I'll have to come inside to do crunches.  But yep, I can do that :)

sjump25
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

That sounds like a good challenge!  I wouldn't be able to do that exactly because of the kids, but i have my own routine that makes me feel better :)

jenesis915
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Yea this morning I realized my dd eats the most at that time she's ebf scoop I should hange it up a bit lol

Quoting sjump25:

That sounds like a good challenge!  I wouldn't be able to do that exactly because of the kids, but i have my own routine that makes me feel better :)

kimsardo
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

That's great. I just started a challenge in one of my fb groups. Post a work out a day. I workout/run a lot anyway but this is every single day, so ya, I'm in.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's a great challenge! 

bigmama423
by Liz on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds great, but I hate mornings!!
Plus I have 0 motivation!
Looks like I'm good at making excuses though! ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)