Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge
I don't enjoy having sex with my husband and I become attracted to girls. Is this ok? I don't know why I feel this way. Is there anyway to get over this or should I get in bed with a girl?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
ihave1
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Well please dont go cheat on your dh. 

Lilylady
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

You might be genuinely attracted to women, or you might just be bored and dissatisfied with your husband's love-making, so women are starting to look attractive.  Not at all uncommon for people's sex life to go stale after a while -- but if that's how you're feeling, you need to discuss it with your mate and see what ideas the two of you can come up with to try to make things more interesting.  Definitely agree with everyone else -- don't go looking for an outside relationship w/o your husband's consent, that's cheating and it's not OK. Whether you are bi or straight, you are in a marriage and you owe your husband respect, kindness and most of all, honest communication. 

adelecarrington
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Lots of women think about other women, but thinking about it and actually doing it or two different things. It is important if you love your husband to try and work something out. Either a few how to books for him to know what to do, or a threesome if he's up for it. But remember that if you take this step it will change things, you will not be able to go back. Whatever you choose is just fine, the only people you need to worry about is you and your husband. Everyone else can go jump. 

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM
I agree with this

Quoting mommyrmlj:

Cheating is cheating no matter what sex its with. Nothing wrong with being bisexual. You should definitely talk to your husband first. Since you're married Im assuming the two of you were attributed majorly at one point. You could of possibly gotten bored with the routine. And he may be bad cuz he does the same things that he might of originally thought turned you on and that you enjoyed. Try discussing the topic and research different ways to spice it up. If that doesn't work, there must be other obvious reasons why your marriage isn't working. If you're unhappy your attraction for him will grow less and less.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Nicodemus
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

There is nothing wrong with being bisexual. I think all girl wonder what it would be like to be with a woman and we all look at other girls LOL. If you are confused about it you should talk to a counselor/therapist and then your husband. Also the question is, are you and your husband having problems in which would make your mind go to a different place or did you meet a woman you had feelings for, more then a friend feelings. Or are you bored sexually and just want to try something new. There are so many different things that can be making you feel this way. It could simply be a faze. But if it is definitely bothering you, you should see a therapist. Never be ashamed. You are who you are and you can't help your feelings. I hope I helped a little : ) *hugs*

greenhazel96
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM
If your not attracted to him sexually why did you marry him?
klsovereign
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Yes sexual contact with someone other than your spouse is cheating. Just my opinion

Quoting AnayaFatima:

Would I be cheating if I did it with a girl ?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you both become distant with each other? Perhaps you are finding women attractive because they provide emotional support?

jamamama00
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I am going to disagree w/ everyone here and say that telling your spouse you think you might be a lesbian is a reallly bad idea. If my husband came home and told me he *might* be gay, that would be a huge deal breaker for me! Also, I don't think that this is just a phase or something you are thinking out of boredom or whatever. Is this really something new, or have you been attracted to girls for a long time? My best friend is a lesbian, but thinks she is bisexual (which I don't think she is at all) and she knew she was attracted to girls from a very early age....

punchnpie
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:54 PM
3 some with another girl.

And or find a way to spice up things with your hubs?

Play out a fantasy.. role play.. toy play.. dress up.. etc.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN