Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Giveaway: "These are a few of my favorite things!" WIN a $25 Gift Card!!

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 2099 Replies
3 moms liked this

What are some of the things that you enjoy during the holidays?

What are some of your favorite things in life?

Reply with one thing at a time.
The more times you reply, the more times you enter to win a $25 gift card!

happy hanukkah                 happy holidays                 wreath

One member who replies to this post by December 31st at 11pm will be chosen at random to win a $25 Gift Card!

The Official Rules

• The "These are a few of my favorite things!" Giveaway starts 11/29/12 at 7pm (ET) and ends 12/31/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period".
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or amazon.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 1/10/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bergencounty
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:04 PM

One of my favorite things during the holidays is the lighting of the ROCKEFELLER Center tree.

This year it fell on my birthday. Since I broke my ankle and am confined to a recliner for now, I watched the show and SNL Christmas Show after my guy left for work .... it was a nice tv night watching some of the best moments of the hisstory of SNL.

Then my guy came home from work in the morning, he had stopped at the bakery and had bought me 4 cupcakes and 2 apple turnovers for us to share.

The tree lighting, SNL, cupcakes, apple turnovers and the most importantly the love of my man ... just a few of my favorite things.

happy holidays

littlemoments99
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

One of my favorite things this year was setting up the Christmas tree. I was married in July and so it is my first Christmas with my husband. My 5 year old little sister helped us set it up and loved how our lights blink and do all sorts of patterns. Then we sat and watched a little show together. It was such a nice evening we got to have. I love little blessings like that. I love to look back at all those little moments in life. The funny phrase someone said that no one ever forgets, the warmth and love you feel when hugging your grandma hello or goodbye, the way everyone was there for you during a hard time in your life. Those are the moments I enjoy most in life. 

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Seeing my kids smile!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Platinum_Mommy
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:04 PM

One of my favorite things about the holidays is driving around looking at Christmas decorations on houses!

Platinum_Mommy
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Homemade Christmas gifts!

Platinum_Mommy
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Watching Home Alone!

Platinum_Mommy
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Christmas musical programs at church!

Platinum_Mommy
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Homemade sweet treats! :) SUGAR COOKIES!!! Lol!

Platinum_Mommy
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Present shopping!

Platinum_Mommy
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:09 PM

One of my favorite things in life is watching my children doing things they enjoy! (i.e. my son is very artisitic so watching him draw, my daughters like to learn so watching them do hands on learning activites)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN