Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Gay and refuse to use protection!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:27 AM
  • 29 Replies

I have a gay guy friend and he hates to use any kind of protection with these "bisexual" guys. Some of these men have woman yes..you will be surprised to how many straight men are actually undercover Gay! I know this because most of my guy friends are Gay and I see so much... .I just don't know how to tell him he should use protection being that he has so many partners.. He says " I want it hard core raw"  he sent me a video of him and a "straight" guy having sex...and i didn't notice any protection they were using.

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-42-
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this

WTF dude sends you videos of him fucking dudes?

trustgod103
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:46 AM

lol i know crazy..... yucky too

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I think I might be looking for a new friend.  Why would anyone send you that video?

trustgod103
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I'm not sure he also send me videos of hI'm giving the guys oral sex......I'm highly disgusted but don't know what to do .

MorganTho
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Tell him that he's being irresponsible. He can still contract STDs and spread them. Especially things like HIV and Hepatitis. And tomorrow is world aids day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandi812
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM

And this is why HIV rates r going up.

EireLass
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I have someone very close to me that is straight. By age 48, you could count on both hands the number of times he had sex. However, one night he got really drunk at a bar, went home with some 'new friends'...guys and gals...and they continued to drink. I was at his house the next day....talk about horror looking hangover! He was a regular platelet donor with the Red Cross (for about 12 years). Shortly after his next donation, he recieved a letter in the mail, telling him they could no longer use his platelets, please call. He contracted HIV. 1 time having sex with either a male or female or both that were HIV+, and that's it.

nicole2884
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM

troll

bigmama423
by Liz on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
That's very strange that you watch his videos.
Anyways, if he doesn't care about the serious risk or his dingaling, that's his stupidity and problem.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Eew. Just eew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)