Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Needing some hopefully stories...or a reality check! lol

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:54 PM
  • 9 Replies

So, I am 4 days late! I am always regular, with clockwork symptoms of really sore boobs 1 week before starting, bloating, and spotting a couple days before. My husband and I did the dirty in prime ovulation time. So this morning I took a cheap walmart test. Waited 2 minutes then didn't see anything, got distracted by my child and walked away. Went back oh, I guess an hour or less later and there was a positive line! I know, I know, disregard any results after 10 minutes, but I'm not sure if it showed up 6 minutes in or had just shown up as I looked again...The stick was still pretty wet, so I'm not sure if evap line or what? Anyway, I've been reading some stuff were some have the same thing happen and some were pregnant and some weren't. Just curious if this has ever happened to anyone here? Did it turn out you actually were or weren't? If I ovulated late, then today would be the exact 2 week mark from viable sperm and ovulation life....

Fingers crossed. If nothing happens by Monday, making me a full 7 days late, then I guess I will test again! Until then, I need something to keep my mind occupied!

Why does poas make everyone so obsessed, lol!

~peace~
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:07 PM

LOL!  I swear when I was TTC I should have invested in EPT!  Evap lines look different than a positive, what color was it?  Usually the evap lines are just dark lines and the positive lines are the color they are supposed to be.  I hope that you did in fact get your positive!

sarasue719
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Blue! The same as the control line! I hope it is too!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM
I don't know, but i hope it's positive!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JOEJULA
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I got evap lines all the time on blue die test. Take another one!

sarasue719
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM
I'll try and be good and wait a couple more days just to make sure!
sarasue719
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Well an update for anyone curious (i always hate reading posts and never know what the update was lol) 7 days late the witch shows up with avengence. Ow. Not sure if early m/c or chemical pregnancy or just b/c its late but damn its hurting! What a bummer.
bigmama423
by Liz on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:32 PM

:/ Sorry you didn't get what you wanted...

turtle07
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Im sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarasue719
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Maybe next time!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN