Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Confused

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

Sitting here going in sane litterally. I want to love him, I want to take him back but something is pulling me away.  He has my heart, my all actually. We are trying to get our own place and re learn each other. I just don;t want the hurt and pain again.

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Who is this person? Bf? Husband?
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Who is this person? Bc? Husband?

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:25 AM
I'm sorry to hear that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:55 PM
:-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stillkim
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:02 PM

You don't sound like you are in a place emotionally go take the step of living together. I'd go with your gut which is telling you no.

roseshepard
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I just celebrated my 20 anniversary and I can tell you this. there will never be a pefect mate weight your e stuff on the person the good and bad. No matter what do you love the person, are you both willing to work on it. I sometimes listen to your still the one it says me and my husband to and excact. But we know never to cross a certain line cheating, beating, and emotional pain is something no one has the right to do to you no matter how much you love each other

hiswifey01
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM

We both want to work on it and we both love each other. I love him so much. I am just going insane because my heart is pulling towards him.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:14 AM

So am I!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Quoting roseshepard:

I just celebrated my 20 anniversary and I can tell you this. there will never be a pefect mate weight your e stuff on the person the good and bad. No matter what do you love the person, are you both willing to work on it. I sometimes listen to your still the one it says me and my husband to and excact. But we know never to cross a certain line cheating, beating, and emotional pain is something no one has the right to do to you no matter how much you love each other

Very well said

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)