Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Hello everyone my name is Kristen I'm 24 and have 3 kids, I live in Austin, Tx with my husband and we've been married for 5 years. I am a sahm right now but am working on getting a job. I was wondering if anyone would like to be pen pals I can't seem to find very many. I love to read and write, listen to music, hang out with friends and I like watching romantic, comedy, and horror movies. If anyone would like to be pen pals let me know. 

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
bigmama423
by Liz on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM
I hate writing...and I'm not too quick to respond. Great idea though! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cowgirls10181
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Im not a writer but a talker. I loved my pen pal.when i was younger but we lost touch. Bump
givenshl
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM

This sounds Great. I've never done this before but wouldn't mine joining in. I'm a Mother of 4 (Daughter 18 as of today, Son 16, Daughter 12, Daughter 11) and have been married to my Husband for 17yrs. I work away from home and I just enjoy life. Mail or email would be fine, just PM if you like. 

jyofray
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM
I would LOVE to have as many penpals as possible! No emails since I am not religiously on a pc.. 26 y.o SAHM of two, autistic and amazing seven year old son and two year old diva of a daughter.
Email me: jaded_m3_2@yahoo.com and lets swap addresses!
Mom2bagain1009
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I see this is an old post, but I've been looking for a pen pal who isn't a crazed maniac. I like to write and love making new friends. I'm 24, 3 kids, 1 step-son....married (5 yrs in oct), so we have a lot in common. I'm from detroit, mi.
thatsamorex2
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I would love too.I use to pen-pal as a teen and I loved it.I'm a single working mom of two kids ages 13 and 6.

Fairywings1223
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:16 PM
I'm Jennifer a 36 yr old married mom of 6. I'm also looking for pen pals.
lostosbourne
by Audi on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:38 AM

My best friend Colleen has been penpalling for many years. Im sure she would love to penpal with you. Colleen PO Box 905 Kenosha WI 53141 is her address. 

wedding tickers

Audi aka LostOsbourne

coffeefix925
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I am looking for a pen pal, who lives in Canada, I am a Canadian living in the US, but want to move back to Canada. I am married and looking to adopt a newborn or a young child from foster care.
Christine9576
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM
I like to penpal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)