Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your shotgun loaded and ready

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:04 PM
  • 38 Replies
because mine is not and I suppose not liking guns or anything that has to do with them will help me for what has most people in an uproar panic,yes,I'm talking about December 21st of this year and why most believe that the end of civilization as we know it is just about here.thinking back the past 20 years and more recent y2k,umm were still here,still thriving,struggling but thriving.so I ask,from what you know,what you believe,well anything for that matter,what's the deal with dec 21,2012?
yes,I have looked it up btw but my skepticism still gets the better of me and now,so does my curiosity... so thoughts and opinions please ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Really not worried about 12/21.

melissam78
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Neither am I.during a conversation the topic was brought up and mention of the meyen (spelling?) was brought up,smh because I'm oblivious and almost surprised at how many actually believe something will happen *shrugs*

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I guess none of those people are doing any Christmas shopping then....  ;)

Quoting melissam78:

Neither am I.during a conversation the topic was brought up and mention of the meyen (spelling?) was brought up,smh because I'm oblivious and almost surprised at how many actually believe something will happen *shrugs*

Quoting Kris_PBG:

melissam78
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM
haha ikr

Quoting Kris_PBG:

I guess none of those people are doing any Christmas shopping then....  ;)

Quoting melissam78:

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandi812
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I have loaded guns in my home put up in safe places from kids.  But not for dec 21.  We have them for the simple reason of protection.

melissam78
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:51 PM
oh has shot guns but they are kept outside the home in a locked garage as I don't feel safe with them in the house,I know,great protection right,BUT I have my trusty pepper spray

Quoting Mandi812:

I have loaded guns in my home put up in safe places from kids.  But not for dec 21.  We have them for the simple reason of protection.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
popomill
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:55 PM
3 moms liked this
I think that December thing is dumb, but then again, I'm prepping for zombies, so what does that say about me? Lol. Seriously though, I am stocked up on food, still need water. Just incase we get hit by a bad storm and snowed in for a while.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
melissam78
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM
I'm with you on this,natural disasters like storms I expect and am sort of ready for,water,non perishables just simple things that we would need/use on any given day and funny you mention zombies because I bet we could all handle that better then anything else lol

Quoting popomill:

I think that December thing is dumb, but then again, I'm prepping for zombies, so what does that say about me? Lol. Seriously though, I am stocked up on food, still need water. Just incase we get hit by a bad storm and snowed in for a while.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stillkim
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting popomill:

Hahaha!

popomill
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Lol. Me and my SO stay up late talking about what we would do if zombies come lol. Yeah we have no life

Quoting melissam78:

I'm with you on this,natural disasters like storms I expect and am sort of ready for,water,non perishables just simple things that we would need/use on any given day and funny you mention zombies because I bet we could all handle that better then anything else lol

Quoting popomill:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)