Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

christmass

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM
  • 4 Replies
I have hear of so many people having hard time especially this time of the year the young girl where I get my gas was telling me how she doesn't know how she is going to pay off her lay away for her son so he has a good Christmases said if she can't pay it off she looses all her money to that's not wright stores should have to give you you money or at least a credit
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RubyQ
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, a credit would be good business.

kristiansmommy1
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM
What?? They usually just keep a fee of like 5 dollars atleast around here at like Walmart and Marshall's :/ that's so ridiculous
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trish_odi
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM
You would think they would at least do that , I am going to try and help her see if I can bring her into my business told her it won't help this year but I can promise her if she follows the business plan she will never have a bad Christmases again that I can do .picking her up today at 12 noon will let you know how it goes
trish_odi
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:59 AM
I know I am seeing her today will ask what store I will go tell them to give her her money she is young don't know if she know how its suppose to work or maybe this store is one we all won't ever shop at if they don't give her her money I know I won't shop their
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN