Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your children use a security blanket? Pacifier? PICTURE TIME :)

My 2-1/2 year old and his 8 month old brother both use their "memes" and pacifiers only at nap time/bed time. What about your ds/dd? I want pictures :) 

Lol! My poor kids! 

breastfeedingtoddler boy

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Replies (11-20):
NollynsMommy14
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Too adorable! She's a doll!

Quoting sjump25:

My 2 year old has a few loveys. She can't go to sleep without all 3 of her blankeys.  We bought 3 with the intention of swapping them out as the got washed, but now she needs all 3. lol  I don't let her take her blankeys out of house so when we go somewhere she needs one of her stuffed animal loveys.  She has a few. Here she is with Lamby at my son's award ceremony at school.

Here she is with one of her blankeys

aprilm21181
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

She has to have this blanket :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:46 PM

No they really never did that I can remember

loyamom
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I wish we had a pic of Christian's Blanket!  Christian is 12 now.....toddler tantrum

Moms Helping Moms Work at Home! www.homeisgreat.com 

bouncing mom

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:57 PM

My oldest girls had pacis when they were younger.  My youngest girls had a blankie, and pillows that they had to sleep with.  My son has a stuffed puppy *we call My Doggie*, and a pillow with his name on it that my MiL made him.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM

My kids never had a "blanket" or something they were very attached to...

squeekers
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:45 PM

our DD has had a teddy bear since birth. she slept with it until she hit high school, but it still sits on the table next to her bed.

I'm a Humanist.
Question everything, except your Mother.
SAHM of one teen DD. Married since 1989.
Awarenesses I follow: Epilepsy, Depression, Down Syndrome.
fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM

My 15yr old still sleeps w/his Purkle guy that he has had since he was a baby it is a purple dinosaur pillow.

My 14yr never had anything.

My 6 yr old still has his Blankie

My 9mo old doesn't have anything yet.

None of mine ever took to pacifiers.

witchybabymomma
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I wish :-( My DS still uses me as a paci. Sorry not gonna share a pic of that lol

I tried to get him to take a paci at night to wean him, but it didn't work lol. He has never used one BTW not even as an infant

hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Can't do pics from here, BUT my mom made a fleece shopping cart cover ( no elastic) and my LO sleeps with it, sometime I'll find his arms through the leg holes like a snuggle! He takes it everywhere.

My THIRTEEN yr old still sleep will his baby blanket his great grandmother made (it's been recovered with just a hem of the original fabrics) and his personalized lamb that his other grandmother got him. The hooves and the satin ears have been recovered three times, his name is faded on the front. He refuses to let me put the in the cedar chest. :-)
He soo doesn't want to grow up!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)