Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

New meaning to the term "Test - Dummies"

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

Darden restaurants, owner of Red Lobster and Olive Garden, has decided to abandon its currently adapted way of hiring only part-timers --which was an effort to avoid paying for employee health insurance under the new law. They discovered, in "certain testing", that their announcement of using or wanting to use, only part-timers caused decreased sales and --WHOA!--less employee satisfaction. 

Really??? it took the 'powers that be' untold amounts of money, paid  to consultants, that this would be the case? 

"What we have discovered, is that there is a much higher level of satisfaction when full time employees are involved". WOW--what detectives!  

And Who in the hell do they think is eating at these places anyway? The Rich and Famous? No. Other low to middle class people with full time jobs! Wow! Who'd a thunk it? .......GEEZUS if it took these dunderheads all that to figure that out, I'm amazed those places are still operating. 

Dipsh!ts.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM

LOL

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:23 PM

LOL, interesting!

bigmama423
by Liz on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Ditto!!
Ppeople are stupid

Quoting Kmakksmom:

LOL, interesting!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by Liz on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Obviously my phone, and I are too!! ^^^

Quoting bigmama423:

Ditto!!

Ppeople are stupid

Quoting Kmakksmom:

LOL, interesting!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!

RubyQ
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:16 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting bigmama423:

Obviously my phone, and I are too!! ^^^

Quoting bigmama423:

Ditto!!

Ppeople are stupid

Quoting Kmakksmom:

LOL, interesting!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:27 AM

The rich are not going to give up a dime if they don't have to, the way they look at it is they work for their money and it is theirs....Hello we all work for our money and the working poor are being robbed because they are getting paid peanuts for their work. I know when you pay good money for your services whether it is paying a waitress or a accountant they will go way beyond to please the boss. The big guys are not going to lose a dime because they will cut from the small guys. When we had that black-out who payed ? we did "yes the small". When there is a hurricain what happens wall street uses it as a reason to raise the prices of everything, so what it boils down to is the big guys are not going to lose a dime and why should they they have the right to rape the poor or the little guys...Guess what I have nomore to give "I have nothing left' So what this means is they have taken so much that many many has lost everything and they have nomore to give....We just don't care anyore and sooner or later something will have to give because the big guys are going to fight agaist each other, they just don't see! GREED!!!!!!! 

RubyQ
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Quoting PurpleHazey:

The rich are not going to give up a dime if they don't have to, the way they look at it is they work for their money and it is theirs....Hello we all work for our money and the working poor are being robbed because they are getting paid peanuts for their work. I know when you pay good money for your services whether it is paying a waitress or a accountant they will go way beyond to please the boss. The big guys are not going to lose a dime because they will cut from the small guys. When we had that black-out who payed ? we did "yes the small". When there is a hurricain what happens wall street uses it as a reason to raise the prices of everything, so what it boils down to is the big guys are not going to lose a dime and why should they they have the right to rape the poor or the little guys...Guess what I have nomore to give "I have nothing left' So what this means is they have taken so much that many many has lost everything and they have nomore to give....We just don't care anyore and sooner or later something will have to give because the big guys are going to fight agaist each other, they just don't see! GREED!!!!!!! 

Well, there's quite a few stacks of dollar bills blocking their view, hahahahaahaa......

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting RubyQ:

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Well, there's quite a few stacks of dollar bills blocking their view, hahahahaahaa......

LOL you said that well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)