Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

great day

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM
  • 5 Replies
To day was very productive , I am bringing a new mom into my business she also has a bad year for Christmases storey to its hard for everyone , told her I can't do much about this Christmases but can promises her she won't have another one like this next year . Its toys r us that is giving her a hard time about her lay away , those who read my post this am know what I am talking about , toys r us said if she do sent have the rest of her money to pay off her lay away she looses her money and can't get what she has on lay away . I think that is bull shit par den my language but that's not right ,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
stillkim
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM

It's to bad she's having a hard time. That's how lay aways work. You get your stuff out after you pay. Sometimes you can get some of the money back if you can't pay it off.

trish_odi
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:38 AM
I know they suck you should at least be able to get what you have paid for or given a credit I understand if they charge a % for restocking but not keep all of your money , I told her to reread her recite and I would go to the store with her if she wants to see what can be don. I can be pretty good at that stuff , I don't think they want Evey one in the store to know they are going to ruin her Christmases ,some time they just wana shut you up and will give you your money back its worth a try .
RubyQ
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:54 AM

Will they at least give her items equal to what she has paid? 

This story is why it is a good idea to maybe have several small layaways rather than one huge one. At least you can get some of what you want if you can't afford the whole thing---?

trish_odi
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:19 AM
I hope they will they should at lest do that
trish_odi
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I like that idea a couple of smaller la aways that's a great idea then you can always get some thing . If you can't afford it all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN