Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Hey mommies I was hoping you ladies could give me some good advice

So before I start I just had a daughter on oct and the father and I been having a little bit of problems weve been togetger for 2 and 1/2 yrs and he broke up with me because hes not happy anymore he said he's feelings towards me are not the same since last week I asked why all of a sudden how can someone lose feelings for another person when theyve been though a lot. he said we don't talk like before or at all, our relationship isint like it was before I got pregnant. The thing is that he still wants me and the baby to live with him because he wants to take care of us and still wants to be friends what Do I do i want to be a family again do you think it's possible to make things work again and how?

So i kept asking questions and got upset and said why do you need closure for everything and i said i do to move on and be happy and hes lile ok but when i started to ask again he for upset and he said i cant force someones feelinga and i lnow that and that wasent my intention and said all i was doig that say was just push him away even more because hefelr attacked i was just in so much pain i couldnt understand why he was doing this now after so long and now that we have a daughter? He said he just wants to be alone like with nobody and I asked so that's it for us and he said no I didn't say that and then I asked well should I try an move on then and he said no and just rubbed my head and went to work and gabe a hug what should I do I want him back in my life and be happy again but it looks like we're gonna have to start from beginning which means just being friends and showing him how much fun we had and that we still love each other well at least I feel that way

Well how long should I give him space first before we become friends again remember we live together and he wants me to stay because he still wants to take care of us and do you think it's possible for us to get back together ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Replies (11-13):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I couldn't live like that.  I think you should try to move on.

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Great advice!

Quoting mandi0913:

Just go on about your everyday life and just build up your relationship from there. Talk about your days the baby and leave it at that. Slowly start to build toward more dont push it just let it come naturally.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

little.worthen
by Tessie on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:25 PM
I was just going to say the cake thing

Quoting peacemom28:

First of all- I would NOT live there. No way. He doesnt get his cake and eat it to. Living together when your broke up NEVER works. I would leave. Maybe when that happens he will realize what hes losing.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)