Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hardest ages for boys

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM
  • 18 Replies
My boys are 4 and almost 6. So far this age group has been the worst! I loved the newborn to 2 years old. 3 was okay, but 4-6 has been stressful. Please tell y'all's experience. What age does it get at least a little less stressful?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I love age 4 and over.  The baby years are ok, but I feel like I begin to really like my kids for their personalities from this point forward.  It's so much easier to go places and they are pretty well behaved at this point.  My boys are almost 4 and 8.

bigmama423
by Liz on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM

My boys are almost 4 & 8, they're both crazy!! ;)

My girls are 1 & 7, my girls are more whiny, but easier to deal with most of the time. :)

ashleighmama
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:04 AM
My boys are 13 and 8. I can tell you that 13 is NOT a whole hell of a lot of fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:44 AM
I liked 8-11. Starting to understand life rules and carry on discussions with you , usually well thought out. Mine is thirteen now. He sneers at me and barks a lot, but still needs to be tucked In and we say his childhood prayer. Plus his kiss and hug, so it's touch and go for the next five years! Lol!

But I have adored him at every single age, thinking " don't change, don't change, you are perfect!
and he does change, and I find myself whispering the same thing :)
Kdoodles
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I've really enjoyed 6 to almost 10 so far. Each boy is different, but so far, around 5 they've started to "mellow out" in some ways. Inquisitive, curious, sweet. They still have their battles, especially the eldest two, being 4 years apart. But they're much easier, for lack of better word, from 5+. Hope this helps!

sjump25
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM
4 has been the hardest so far...my son is 6
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM
My boys are 3.5, twin 20 month olds, and a 7 month old. My oldest is by far the hardest. Lol.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I haven't hit a hard age in my son yet.  He's 4 and has been the easiest child I have had.

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Oh 2 to 4 was terrible for me.

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Lucky!

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I haven't hit a hard age in my son yet.  He's 4 and has been the easiest child I have had.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)