Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

MARRIED MAN IN HIS LATE 30S

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM
  • 35 Replies

GOOD MORNING I WANTED TO KNOW FROM YOU GALS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A MARRIED MAN  IN HIS LATE 30S WITH CHILDREN. SHOULD HE STILL BE HANGING OUT AT NIGHT CLUBS EVERY OTHER WEEKEND ??? I WANTED TO KNOW FROM OTHERS TO SEE  WHAT THEY THOUGHT???

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wendy269
by Wendy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:57 AM
4 moms liked this

I can see a guys night out once a month but no he shouldnt be. He should be home with his family

luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this

not THAT many times he shouldn't be going out. JMO, though.

sjump25
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM
I wouldn't like it if my hubby were
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stargazer383
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Well what is he doing in these night clubs? Is he going out with single guy friends? Is it both weekend nights--Fri and Sat? It does sound like a lot to me....

Texascandee
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this

My personal opinion is once a man is married or in a committed relationship he shouldn't be going to bars/clubs without his SO.  If there is kids involved, she didn't make the kids alone so she shouldn't have to care for them alone.  Does she have a ladies night with the girls?

RubyQ
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I think he has some growing up to do.

Hope his kids don't grow up before he does!

lapcounter
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed

Quoting Texascandee:

My personal opinion is once a man is married or in a committed relationship he shouldn't be going to bars/clubs without his SO.  If there is kids involved, she didn't make the kids alone so she shouldn't have to care for them alone.  Does she have a ladies night with the girls?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheLoveB
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I have a qustion... Is the man 'amorous' when he gets home after his night in the club?

sarahjfesta
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I wouldn't mind if my guy went out with his friends. What I wouldn't like is if it happened all the time, and if it was secretive. If he came home talking about who was there, what happened, etc. I would be fine. But if he came home exhausted, and didn't tell you what was going on I would definitely be worried. At the same time, you should be wlecome to come and go to the club with him as you please without any hesitation from him. If you sense he wouldn't feel comfortable with you there..I would be really worried. Going out and having fun is perfectly acceptable for adults to do. I would want to go with my man to the club.. you know dress up, dance and have fun!.

EireLass
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

If his wife is okay with it. Every relationship has different dynamics. Everything someone does apart from their partner isn't evil.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)