Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MARRIED MAN IN HIS LATE 30S

Posted by   + Show Post

GOOD MORNING I WANTED TO KNOW FROM YOU GALS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A MARRIED MAN  IN HIS LATE 30S WITH CHILDREN. SHOULD HE STILL BE HANGING OUT AT NIGHT CLUBS EVERY OTHER WEEKEND ??? I WANTED TO KNOW FROM OTHERS TO SEE  WHAT THEY THOUGHT???

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
Bradya
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM
I think every relationship is differnent I go out with my girls amd he goes out with his boys I trust that he is not doing anything just as im not doing anything its trust it shouldnt matter
Childs-Still
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM

YOU KNOW TO THINK ABOUT IT HE IS GOING OUT TO THE NIGHT CLUBS EVERY WEEKEND YES ALL OF HIS FREINDS ARE SINGLE . I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO IT'S A LITTLE TOO MUCH FOR SOME ONE THAT AGE. DON'T GET ME WRONG IT'S OK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE TO HANG OUT BUT IT'S LIKE HE HAS TO BE THERE LIKE WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER. I FEEL LIKE WHEN PEOPLE REACH A CERTAIN AGE IN THERE LIVES YOU SHIFT TO MORE ADULT THINGS ESPECIALY WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN. I REALLY DON''T SAY MUCH BECAUSE I FEEL HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER & IT'S NOT MY JOB TO CONTROL HIM IN SUCH A WAY. BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN WILL.

Well what is he doing in these night clubs? Is he going out with single guy friends? Is it both weekend nights--Fri and Sat? It does sound like a lot to me....

Childs-Still
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:05 PM

THANK YOU LADIES FOR YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION. IT'S THAT I DON'T MIND HIM GOING OUT WE ALL NEED OUR OWN OUTLETS IN LIFE. BUT WHEN WE REACH A CERTAIN AGE LEVEL SOME THINGS SHOULD CHANGE WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN INVOLVED.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I agree.

While that would not work for my dh and I - if it works for others - cool beans.

Quoting EireLass:

If his wife is okay with it. Every relationship has different dynamics. Everything someone does apart from their partner isn't evil.

Childs-Still
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I SO AGREE WITH YOU THANKS

Quoting RubyQ:

I think he has some growing up to do.

Hope his kids don't grow up before he does!

NollynsMommy14
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Is this a joke :) heck no!

NollynsMommy14
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Ji just don't think it's ok. My 26 year old dh doesn't go out unless we are out of town. But we also don't allow our children to see alcohol or that type of lifestyle. That's our parenting style. To each their own

rayroe2
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:52 PM

No. I know some couples like to do those things together or don't care either way. I know for me and my husband we never were they type of people to go to clubs or parties so I think it depends on the couple. IMO tho I don't think no married man regardless of age should be in clubs or bars trying to "live single".

LML1
by Kristy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I don't know your position but usually clubs are filled with 20 somethings... he probably doesn't even get noticed there.  I don't know. Whatever the case maybe, he doesn't sound like a great catch

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM

this

Quoting wendy269:

I can see a guys night out once a month but no he shouldnt be. He should be home with his family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)