Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

**Question of the Day--12/9**

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:17 AM
  • 18 Replies

Have you ever regretted something?  If so...what was it?

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:30 AM
Last night. I received a message my uncle passed. I regret that we did not travel to visit them over the past few years and now its too late.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Yes a few things, but nothing I can change now.  It wasn't earth shattering or anything though.  Fudged on a time sheet back in my 20s........eeeeeeeeeeeeek. Booked out early from work but left the regular time on the time sheet.  Hangs head in shame.  The movie I went to see was good though. 

Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:23 AM

There are others too.  

I made fun of a girl once in school.  I had never done that before and not since.  I didnt know she was moving away and the next day when I came back to school she and her family moved. I never had a chance to say sorry. It has haunted me since the 5th great. Dear Laura...if I knew where you were I would make ammends. I do not know what got into me that day.  I was picked on and crabby and who knows why I did it, but I did and I am ashamed.  I learned from that thought and never made fun of another person. I have taught my kids you never ever give in to making fun of anyone for any reason.  So ashamed.  

Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Another:  I didn't get to say goodbye to a precious friend who passed on. I wish I'd gone to see her one weekend before she passed, even if it would have been difficult.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:25 AM

That I haven't done enough exercise and now I am older and it is harder to do and harder to lose weight.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:26 AM

That I did not get my license done as a social worker and now I am going to have to take courses etc to become an LCSW.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:26 AM

That I didn't save when I was young and single and spent money, I should have saved.

RubyQ
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Are you kidding?! surprise mini

I regret that I clicked on this post and had to think about my regrets again!big smile mini

Danglmommy
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I regret leaving my life as a Flight Attendant and moving home.  Things have not gone smoothly since I moved back and gave up that career.  

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol right?

Quoting RubyQ:

Are you kidding?! surprise mini

I regret that I clicked on this post and had to think about my regrets again!big smile mini

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)