Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I have four big huge pimples on my chin :(

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:22 AM
  • 6 Replies

Its not even time for my period yet :( Im ttc and just got done ovulating a couple days ago. Mabe its from ovulating? There the kind of pimples that are HUGE and under the skin (not ready to pop) and they hurt like a bitch :( UGH im so sick of having acne on my chin. Any advise?! 

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Paperfishies
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:23 AM
A hot washcloth or hot teabag on the areas several times a day. This will help reduce the swelling and allow the cysts to drain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
true-love-21
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:35 AM

i will try that! thanks :)

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Ouch I would put a warm wash cloth on them to bring them to a head. I pop mine befor they get that bad...I know bad right! hell no it isn't if you leave them there the will leave a pit...no pits or scares on my face!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM

The only way that I can get rid of them is by applying warm washcloths.  Good Luck, zits are the pits.  *ha...I'm a poet and didn't know it!* ;)

amonkeymom
by Amy on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I get cystic pimples too, and they hurt!  Hopefully the hot washcloths will help.

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 3:12 AM

I wish I could share the cream I'm using right now with you!   I'm doing an at-home survey for an acne cream, and it's working wonders!  I've been using for about 48 hours, and already a huge pimple that formed earlier this week is almost gone.  They don't tell me what the product is (other than the ingredients), but they did tell me it is produced by Reckitt-Benckiser.  That's the same company that does Clearasil, so it's probably a new Clearasil product.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)