Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

*UPDATE*Prayers and good thoughts desperately needed please!

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:14 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ive been trying to get ahold of my best buddy BabyBob (He calls me AudiGirl & I call him BabyBob) but he hasnt been texting me back and i thought it was strange cuz he always texts me back or calls or both whether its a day or a week later at least he always does. His mom called me last night and told me some terrible news. On oct 4th he was gonna go to bed and he told his mom goodnight and then he realized he needed smokes for work the next day, so he went to 7-11. now where he lives (right down the street from me) there is a trail thru the woods to get to 7-11. it comes out right across the street from there. Its very well lit from not only the street lights but cuz of 7-11. he came out of the woods and some asshole hit it. and here is the kicker. the guy kept going!!!! and he didnt call 911 and he didnt even report it til 4 days later when he tried to get his car fixed and reported it to his insurance! Can you believe that!!??? well someone was behind this asshole and saw it happen (thank God) so he pulled his car sideways on the highway so that no one would hit BabyBob again and called 911. he was in critical condition and in a coma until just 2 weeks ago. his entire body is broken. he has a trach and a feeding tube and he has severe severe brain damage. he doesnt know who he is, he doesnt know who anyone is and he doesnt know where he is. i said i didnt see anything in the paper even and she said they cant release the police report or anything until they have BabyBobs side of the story and he cant remember anything so how can get his side of the story?? his mom fought to get him in the best rehab place in the country and he is on the brain injury floor. he has intensive therapy every single day. There was a point where they asked his mom if she wanted to let him go. She said absolutely not! his mom and grandparents go to see him every day. his grandparents are like in theyre 90s. and they go see him every day. they are hoping to take the trach and the feeding tube out soon. His legs they thought they would have to amputate but they screwed stabilizers on the outside cuz they were shattered and they are hoping they will be able to get him up and walking soon. he wants to walk. he has tried walking but he cant. I know he is in there! He is a fighter! He wants out and I have faith he is going to be better. please please pray hard for him. i am so sad and upset over this but i know he will make it. did you know he died like 5 others times or was supposed to die and didnt. he fought his way out. hes been stabbed, shot, fell off high roofs, car accidents, you name it. he has been thru Hell & back but he always makes it thru. there is a reason he is is still alive. God is not finished with him yet. he is gonna live for a long time. and like Bobbi (his mom) said she knows he is not gonna be the same Bob anymore but she knows at least we have him still on this earth and we can still pay and hope for the best. Thank you!!

He has 3 beautiful children he has to live for.

His Mom Bobbi who is there at the hospital every single day

Me & My BabyBob

With my son timmy and my bf Mikey

Audi aka The LostOsbourne

by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

so sad, prayers and thoughts are with you and your friend

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Sending you hugs and well wishes.

lostosbourne
by Audi on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Thank you Mamas!! I will keep you updated

HunternChase
by Michelle on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Hugs and prayers.,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RedHatBox
by Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Prayers for your friend :/

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Dec. 17, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Praying! :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
slide_of_fun
by Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Prayers

lostosbourne
by Audi on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:25 AM

HE IS HOME!!!! Im so excited!! His mom called me last week and said that BabyBob had to have throat surgery and then he was coming home sometime during the week!! I told her that was great news and to please let me know when he is ready for some visitors. she said his doc said no visitors for a little while til he gets used to be back home again. i cant wait to go see him!!! All the thoughts and prayers sure helped!! Thank you Mamas!! 

wedding tickers

Audi aka LostOsbourne

Lovemyshadows
by Carol on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Prayers on their way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)