Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Wow! We were not expecting that!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

My dh got a BONUS....250 dollars.......my kids WILL have Christmas.....I am so thankful! I am so going to hug his boss tomorrow........when we go to the Christmas Santa event at his work. 

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Oh and he has never gottten a bonus before.  Dance of joy.

rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

That's wonderful!  I love hearing about people who do such good deeds for others.  Very cool that you were the recipients! :)

LadyFreeRider
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Thanks.  :o).  

RedHatBox
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome! Have fun shopping and share with us what you get. Some places should have some really good deals these last few days. I know I keep getting emails from every place possible!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM

My youngest wants a dress and hair from the movie Brave..LOL.  I think we can do it now.  She is going to look cute with a brave wig and her big blue eyes.  LOL

ausomezombie2.0
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Thank God! It came right on time for you!

RedHatBox
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Does she have a Brave Disney princess doll? They have a ton of Brave stuff at Target. My dd got the doll for her bday this past summer. We went right after that to see the movie with a couple other mom's and dd's. It was a fun time. It was the first time she'd ever been to the movies (she's 2.5 now). 

Quoting Thelmama:

My youngest wants a dress and hair from the movie Brave..LOL.  I think we can do it now.  She is going to look cute with a brave wig and her big blue eyes.  LOL

Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:39 PM

She doesn't yet but we are going to look at them...I am so very thankful.

Quoting RedHatBox:

Does she have a Brave Disney princess doll? They have a ton of Brave stuff at Target. My dd got the doll for her bday this past summer. We went right after that to see the movie with a couple other mom's and dd's. It was a fun time. It was the first time she'd ever been to the movies (she's 2.5 now). 

Quoting Thelmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)