Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

The Celebrity my dh saw at Walgreen's tonight....

Posted by   + Show Post

Hubby had to work at Walgreen's tonight. Look who came through the drive up window to pick up meds.  My 6 year old got so excited she jumped up and down.  They said he was picking up meds for Rudoplh so he could fly on Christmas Eve.  LOL.............He sent me this pic by text about 15 minutes ago. I cropped his co-worker out and added the frame ..LOL

Voxg94s7g5mld0x64kz3l3ng9fhqs3w9

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!  Guess the pharmacy at the pole just isn't good enough.

sjump25
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM
LOL.  My dd said he had the flu.....LOL LOL and they couldn't get the right medicine cause it as too cold at the North Pole.  LOL

Quoting pampire:

Are you saying that Rudolph uses performance enhancing drugs?sleigh

letstalk747
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

yup , thats him alright

supercarp
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Santa plays in our church praise band with me. He plays a mean lead guitar.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:20 AM

That's awesome...

Quoting supercarp:

Santa plays in our church praise band with me. He plays a mean lead guitar.

MommaBear1130
by Jetta on Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I have this fear of people in mascot attire, so that whole Santa thing scares the shit out of me. Lmao.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Well this one has a real beard and hair and only a santa hat and looks like a business suit. He is less scary..his santa look was natural..not fake.  My middle dd does not like the fake santa look either. LOL

Quoting MommaBear1130:

I have this fear of people in mascot attire, so that whole Santa thing scares the shit out of me. Lmao.

MommaBear1130
by Jetta on Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Lol. Well that's good. Still would never approach him. My sons biological father decided that he was gonna have our one year old boys birthday at a Chuck E Cheese's... I swear; he's lucky that he didn't say somethin to me. Lol. His privates were not safe!!

Quoting Thelmama:

Well this one has a real beard and hair and only a santa hat and looks like a business suit. He is less scary..his santa look was natural..not fake.  My middle dd does not like the fake santa look either. LOL

Quoting MommaBear1130:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM

LOL. My dd once almost knocked someone down in her terror to flee a costumed character. But the person was nice about it, she could tell my dd was terrified and told her, hide behind me, I will not let it get you. She was like 4 at the time. She really is terrified...her face goes white and her heart races.  So I understand you and so does my Hannah who is now 9.

Quoting MommaBear1130:

Lol. Well that's good. Still would never approach him. My sons biological father decided that he was gonna have our one year old boys birthday at a Chuck E Cheese's... I swear; he's lucky that he didn't say somethin to me. Lol. His privates were not safe!!

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting MommaBear1130:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)